Epilogue Part 1

2 weeks ago

Zion's POV

"KB STOP!!! Please stop!! He can't hurt us anymore. Please the cops are coming." Tears filled my eyes. Not just from watching my fiancé duke it out with my supervisor. But be cause of the harassment that happened to me and Lily, before KB stepped in.

We had gone out to have fun with Lily and Elijah, KB was in town for a pop up concert. The tour was almost over, so Naomi was working hard to get his new singles heard all over. So he was making a lot of club appearances. At the club we ran into Walter. He had previously broken up with his girlfriend. Walter was drunk. But I never thought he would be drunk enough to force himself on me. Especially in front of KB.

"KB I'm okay. We are both okay. You are upsetting Zion." With watery eyes I looked at Lily and wondered how she could remain so calm when her brother was beating the hell out of a man.

Elijah was able to separate them. Lily went to comfort him. I wanted to go help but Elijah held me back to talk to him.

"I haven't seen him like this since 2010, when he almost paralyzed that guy for messing with me and Lily. He told you?" I nodded quietly he had mentioned it before. Said he spent a couple of months in jail because of it. He only got off easy because the other guy got charged for assault and battery and because he was a minor at the time.

"I guess he thinks he has more to lose because he has you. Don't be too upset with him, this was just a trigger. He hates when people messes with his family." I nodded I wasn't upset with him I was thankful that he helped protect us. For a second there, I thought he was going to get one of us. But I don't want him taking it to another level and he ends up in jail again this time for longer.

" I understand. I just want make sure he is okay." I hugged Elijah and went off in search of my baby.

Present Day

KB POV

"Mama?!" I walked into her house. She had kid napped Zion and I wanted her back. "Mama!! I know you hear me."

"Little boy if you do not stop yelling in my house. I don't know who you think you are." My mom came down the stairs in a robe with pops hot on her tail in some boxers.

"Don't tell me y'all are sleeping together again. Because that worked so great the last time." I eyed my dad as he walked into the kitchen.

"I wasn't aware that it was any of your damn business boy." My dad responded.

"Mama," I sighed. I don't have time for their foolishness. "Where is Zion. We have a flight to catch."

"Not until tomorrow why can't you stay with us for a little while." I eyed her hesitantly. Lord what do Zion tell her.

"Mama I just wanna be with my girl. Why you cock blocking, you got yours let me get mine." She hit me upside the head. I rubbed my head.

"What is wrong with you and that mouth boy. I taught you better than that. Now, what's this about a fight that you got in at a club." I rolled my eyes. Damn Zi cannot keep her mouth shut for nothing.

"I thought the fighting was over. I thought we moved passed that. Now the tabloids are calling me. Following your dad around, asking him if he taught you how to box."

"Boy I told you about that fighting. I never imagined this would continue to be an issue." My dad joined us in the foyer. I could feel my anger rising. They act as if they know the full story.