Don't Trip

Zion's POV

KB has been quiet all night since he came in from talking to my brothers. I know they told him about my parents. I'm sure they told him about Damien too. I'm not too mad. I just wish he would talk to me. I hope they didn't run him off. He was lying on the bed shirtless watching TV. We had just taken a shower together, once everyone had left. Bella at the foot of the bed licking his toes.

"Bella, cut it out." He moved his foot then put it back, where she continued to lick. I smiled and straddled him and bent down to kiss his lips softly.

"Baby, talk to me. Why you so quiet. You didn't even talk while we were having fun in the shower." I rubbed his chest slowly; I was wearing some panties and one of his shirts.

"I just got a lot on my mind." He looked up at me quietly.

"About what they told you outside? I'm fine now Anthony! I've gotten over it. Honest. Don't sit on the information too long. Don't trip over it."

"Who you trying to convince baby girl you or me? If you are fine why didn't you tell me yourself? Nah you lied to me told me your parents loved you. That they care about you."

"They did!"

"How could they if they left you! I would never leave you like that. A fucking 9 year old. Alone. Baby that's not love." He rubbed my sides soothingly. My throat tightened, I honestly he was right. I have told myself that I don't care about what my parent did to me, because it hurt too much to think otherwise. My parents never loved me enough to stay.

"I. I." My voice caught in my throat. Tears threatened to spill out.

"Shhh. You don't have to say anything. I love you. I told you that. You mean the world to me. I hate that something like this happened to you. I wish I knew you when you were younger so that I could be there for you." He wrapped his arms around my torso and brought me down to his chest. His fingers found their way into my hair. Its official I'm crying. "What they told me explained so much about you. Why you were so hesitant to let me in. Why you left me. But I'm not your parents. Please remember that."

"I want you to meet them. To prove to them that I am worthy enough to be around." He chuckled under me and lifted my head to look at him. "My whole life anything that I did was under constant scrutiny. I could never make them happy. I want them to see how happy you make me, and I was able to find you without them."

"They don't even deserve you. You don't need to prove anything to them." He pressed his lips into mine repeatedly.

"I know, but I still want to see the look on their faces. Plus they asked me to come visit them in a few months for my dad's birthday. I don't want to go, but I haven't seen them since sophomore year." I looked into his eyes.

"They didn't come to your graduation?" I started to tear up again.

"No, they had Koni's parents facetime them in. Can you believe that Koni's parent came but they couldn't. Some business meeting in England." I sniffled on his chest. He rubbed my butt.

"Aye, don't get no snot on my chest man." He chuckled when I stale faced him. "I'm kidding baby girl. Your parents are a mess and you don't owe them shit. But if you want to go we can go." I smiled at him and kissed him over and over again.

"You are like the best boyfriend ever."

"I know right you lucky to have me." He kissed me back then grabbed my ass again, pressing me into his hardened print.

"Uh huh. I'm still sore from the shower. Let me go." I tried to pull away from him. He pulled me up to put his lips to my neck. "Ant stop. I'm tired. Mmmhm. You play too much." He knew I couldn't resist him, but I was not gonna do this with him today. "Anthony." His grip on my ass loosened. He sighed.

"You never let me have fun." I rolled my eyes as I slid off him and under his covers.

"Nigga, we have had fucked almost every day since we first had sex. Sometimes more than twice a day. I can't keep on like this." He slapped my ass and pulled me to him.

"You can and you will. Maybe if that ass wasn't so fat." I snuggled under him as my eye lids grew heavy. "Lies, even if that as was fat, I'd be in my shit everyday." He chuckled under his breath. I kissed my teeth and pushed him away. Turning away from him. "Aye don't pull away from me." He brought me back to him.

"You got work tomorrow?" I shook my head no.

"Walter gave me the day off because the computers will be down due to the merger going through its final phase." I had my eyes closed still, but I could still sense KB tense up at the mention of Walter's name. "Babe chill out nothing is going on between us."

"Yeah. I just don't like him. He's all over you." I sighed. "What you know I'm right. Whenever I come to pick you up, he is leaning on your desk or looking at your ass. Or even better giving me dirty looks. He keep going I'mma murk that nigga."

"Stop. Right now. Don't start that jealous boyfriend shit. I'm in bed with you right now, not him. So don't trip. What do you always say? Ain't this yo shit?" I smiled up at him.

"You right. All mine." He gripped up my ass aggressively. I bit my lip to contain my moan.

"Mmh hmm. Now go to sleep." He kissed my forehead and held me tighter.

Aww. Just a cute chapter.

What do you guys think is gonna happen when Zion goes to meet her parents?

Are you guys surprised about her past?

Who do you think would win if KB and Walter ever went at it?

Two updates in one night!! lol y'all spoiled!! Lol there's not too many of you all in the first place. But I'm grateful to all of you all! Thank you for everything you do!! All the votes and Comments and views. Mean so much too me.

As always:

Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism is always welcome!!!

Until next time 😘😘😘