Attitude Problem

I did not get as many responses as I would have liked but thanks to the two that did respond!!! This chapter is dedicated to you!
ToniTiger_Tamartian and Queenb473

KB's POV

It was Saturday and I was outside my house shooting hoops with AJ. He came over to show me some new beats, and once we were done we decided to just chill for a bit.

"So how are things going with Naomi?" I shot the ball and ran under the hoop to grab it.

"Shit man, good as always. Things are always easy for us. Kinda like you and Zion. We rarely argue. And the sex is bomb." I threw the ball at him.

"Yeah, I feel you. What about that issue y'all was having last week? The fact that you don't want her to take over my PR? Why she is great at what she does. Better than Ford anyway." He dribbled the ball and looked at me.

"Man, that is always gonna be a problem we been chilling for the last 7 months. 5 of them I been trying to get her to be mine. I ain't been a hoe since I met her. Truthfully I don't want anybody else but she talking about she don't want to be hurt. Who said anything about hurting about hurting her? Like if I hurt her aren't I hurting myself?" He shot the ball ran for it then threw it at me. "And that shit about Ford. I support her she knows that but she stay wanting to start shit way too quickly. I told her we gotta do this my way, which is slow, and she ain't like it. But I want her anyway I can get her. So I try not to bring that topic up, although the make-up sex is mind-blowing. What about you and Zion?"

"Like you said, I want her any way I can get her. And she we just go together, so I'm not trying to fuck anything up. She barely got over the Loni issue. We chill and she makes time to hang with me after work, so I'm not complaining." I shot the ball

"Why is Loni back anyway?" He grabbed the ball and shot it. I looked up the street to see a silver car coming. I turned back towards AJ and took the ball.

"I don't know. And I don't care. After my brother stopped fucking with her, she been on my jock." He rolled his eyes and scoffed. AJ doesn't believe that my brother didn't know that I was with Loni. Sometimes I didn't believe him either. I turned around at sound of honking. It was the silver car that I saw before. I can see now that its Zion's car, which from far away looked silver but when you are closer it is a light blue color. Which is why I didn't realize that it was her. AJ and I moved out of the way to let her pull up. Naomi was in the car with her.

"What's up?" I opened Zion's door for her and pulled her in for a hug, letting my hands rest on the small of her back.

"Hey." She said softly as she placed her arms around my neck. She was wearing a burgundy body con dress that stopped mid-thigh. Her ass was sitting just right, tempting I attempted to slide them down to her ass. I always try before and she usually stops me when I get too close. She sighed.

"Go ahead."

"Yes!"

Zion's POV

He slid his large hands over my ass and caressed it a couple of times then he grabbed it. KB made sure that his grip was so thorough, that I had to reach behind me to pull my dress down. A moan attempted to escape from my lips, so I placed my face into his neck and stood on my tiptoes until he had his fill. I pulled back from him and mugged him, he looked down at me and licked his lips. He softly pressed his lips into mine. I smiled and pulled away.

"Was that really necessary?" I turned around to get my purse out of my car.

"You liked it don't play me. I could hear your whimpers as you tried to hide them." I rolled my eyes. He laughed at me and followed me as I walked up the stairs to his house. AJ and Naomi started walking down the street to the corner store. "Besides you don't let me do it often. So when I get the chance to feel on the booty I take it." He smirked.