Fo.

I slipped on my custom Van's, taking one last look in the mirror. Tia and I decided to match tonight, her idea. I didn't see anything wrong with it, because the outfit was nice.

" You rea.......hell no! " she complained.

" What? " I asked quickly, thinking something was wrong with what I was wearing.

" How do we have on the same thing, but you look better than me? " she sassed.

" Girl, in your mind. " I walked over to her, moving a piece of stray hair out of her face. " Let's go. "

We walked to the front of the house, saying goodbye to my mother and father, who were laughing it up in the kitchen. We locked the door behind us, getting into the truck, and pulling off. Tia turned the music up, and started jamming. I will admit, I was feeling it too, but I was driving and I had to pay attention to the road. Fifteen minutes later, we pulled up to the party, and there were so many people here. I turned the car off, got out and locked the car doors. We walked into the party, which wreaked of weed and alcohol. You can tell some of the girls here didn't wash up, either.

" I have to pee, so I'll be right back. " Tia yelled in my ear over the music. I nodded and she walked off. I looked over to the kitchen, noticing that it was pretty empty, so that's where I went to stand. As I stood there, bobbing my head to the music, a guy walked over to me. He was very attractive, but he didn't have the right shoes on with his outfit, so I was turned off.

" Wassup, shawty? " he greeted me. He flashed the grill that sat over his perfect teeth. I guess shoes aren't that important, right?

" Nothing, what's good? " I replied.

" You should come dance with me? " he smiled. I blushed.

" I guess, but don't be touching on me. " I joked.

" I'm all eyes, shawty. " he replied.

Don't Tell Em' boomed through the speakers, and I started to sway my hips to the beat. I caught sight of Tia, who was walking from the back. She saw me, smiled and started jigging. I laughed, turning my attention back to the guy.

" So, what's your name? " he asked me.

" My name is Tre. Yours? "

" They call me Breezy, but my real name is Brandon. " he replied.

" That's wassup, nice to meet you. " I turned around, grinding on him.

" Pleasures all mine. " he wrapped his arms around me, and caught the groove. I was getting excited until I saw Flex making his way over.

" We argue one time, and you go and get another nigga? " he shrugged. I smacked my lips.

" You have a dude? " Breezy lifted his eyebrow.

"Hell no, I'm single. He's just being an ass, and just for that, you're ignored. " I rolled my eyes, turning back around to Breezy and started to dance again.

" Alright, I see how you do me. " Flex slowly backed away, and his feelings did seem a bit hurt, but he approached me the wrong way.

" If ya'll dating, you can just tell me. " Breezy shrugged.

" Like I said, I'm single. "

" So that means I have a chance? " he smiled, making me blush.

" I guess we c...... "

" Tre, let's go. " Tia demanded, grabbing me.

" What's wrong? " I asked her, looking around. As we stepped out of the door, two shots sounded in the house, followed my screams.

" That's what's wrong, now let's go. "

We ran to the truck, speeding off towards the house. It's not like it would take us a while to get there, it was right around the corner.

" So, Flex does like you? " she chuckled, snapping a few pictures with her phone.

" Girl, I think not. " I retorted.

" Deon, if you don't open those big ass eyes? I know you saw how jealous he was when ole' boy pushed up on you. " she nudged me.

" Well, he was the one that invited me to the party. Maybe he just wanted to hang out, or something. " I tried to push the possibility away.

" Boy, I swear I'm about to toss your ass out of this truck. " I laughed. " What did you say to him? "

" He came over there acting........like we.......oh. " I thought, nodding.

" Acting like what? " Tia was intrigued at this point. " Like ya'll date? "

" Yeah. "

" That'll get a nigga booted real quick, especially if I'm hugged up with somebody. "