Th.ty Seven

" I'm so proud of you, son. " my father hugged me, tightly.

" I think we should get out of here, some of these people feel some type of way. " Drew added, looking around and making us all laugh.

" You can't leave before I talk to you, though. " a guy interrupted our moment, walking over to us. I'm guessing that he was a scout. " Your school did very well today, but you did phenomenal. Garrett talked about you, non-stop, to us and we had to come see about you. I'm glad we did. Here. " he handed me a certificate.

" Tre? " my mother started to cry.

" This is a full scholarship to any school in the United States, but we hope that you choose Harvard. Congratulations, and I hope to see you in the future. " he nodded before walking away. I examined the piece of paper, mesmirized. I looked up, seeing Tia, who had a smile on her face. I ran to her, hugging her tightly and crying into her chest.

" Why the tears, baby, you did it? " she sniffled. " I'm so proud of you, and I will always be there for you. "

" I love you, sis. " I cried.

We got on the bus, heading back to Mississippi. Even though I would be getting back to the house late, I wanted to go and celebrate with Breezy and Candice. There was a guy that was having a house party, and I was ready. When I pulled back up to the house, I walked inside, noticing that everyone was asleep but my father.

" Alright, you're in, now I can go to bed. " he got up, kissing my forehead and walking upstairs.

I quickly hopped into the shower, then taking on the huge task of finding what to wear. I settled for a white long sleeve, white pants, my all white Balenciaga's, and my emerald green fur. I slipped in my grill, put on a watch, a bracelet, and my gold glasses, sneaking out of my window and running to the front yard. Candice parked outside the gate, and I quickly ran to get into the car.

" Bitch, you bad as fuck! " Candice complimented me.

" You always trying to show me up, that's why I hate your ass. " Breezy complained.

" I love you, too. " I scuffled his hair as Candice pulled off towards the house.

The house was huge, as expected, and the party was just getting started at one in the morning. We instantly walked into the kitchen, sipping on the liquor that they were passing around. I started to feel a little buzzed, and normally I would stop there, but I was feeling myself a little too much. Candice had dissapeared, and Breezy and I were dancing, grinding on each other. As I sat down on his lap, I could have sworn that I saw Flex, but I quickly put that behind me. Breezy slapped my ass, and I got up.

" I-I use the restroom, okay? " I told him, and he laughed, quickly nodding. I laughed, walking carefully up the stairs and into the bathroom. I released myself, and washed my hands. I dried my hands with the shower curtain, examining myself in the mirror. " You's a bad bitch. "

At that moment, someone barged into the bathroom, locking the door behind them. I looked over at Breezy as he walked towards me, taking his shirt off. Before I could say anything, he was kissing me in all the right places, making me feel exceptionally well. I took off my vest and shirt, standing up to take off my pants as he did the same. Once we were completely naked, we wasted no time getting heated. This was an unknown pleasure that felt so good, and I was turned on even more seeing his sexy body. He stroked me slowly as I clawed his back, trying to find words to say, but he rendered me spleechless.

" You don't have to say a thing, daddy knows exactly what you want. " he kissed me, passionately.

" Bre-ezy, right there. " I moaned, taking deep breaths and biting down my bottom lip.

" Hey, let's go, bitch it's getting crazy down there. " Candice yelled, banging on the door. " Hurry up, we have to go. "

Brandon and I fished for our clothes, quickly getting dressed and running out of the bathroom. They ran downstairs as I slid down just about all of them, and they picked me up, carrying me outside. The last thing I remember is being put in the car, Brandon getting into the drivers seat, and red and blue lights surrounding us.