Tw.ty Three

As my family took over our home, I was actually excited. Normally I didn't want to be bothered because I know how they can get, but I had all of my friends here, and it couldn't get any better than this.

" Hey, boo, my gosh, its been forever. " my favorite cousin, Kiara walked over to me, hugging me tightly. I heard Tia squeal, and she dang near tackled the girl. " I missed y'all so much. "

" So, what have you been up to. " Tia asked her.

" Same ole, same ole. What about you guys? Uncle Darryl must be doing good with his business, he always knows how to find the best houses. " she cooed, admiring the place. She was referring to my dad, if you didn't catch that.

" That's good. Kiara, this is my best friend Breezy, and this is Candice. "

" To what do I owe this pleasure, standing next to handsome and gorgeous? " she smiled.

" Well, you know how I do. " Candice flipped her hair over her shoulder, and everyone laughed.

" And June Bug. " she raised her eyebrow, eyeing him closely. She walked over to him, feeling up and down his chest. I laughed as he looked over his glasses at me.

" Sorry, Kiara, but...... " he stopped, giving me a quick peck on the lips. I looked around, and noticed that everyone was looking at us, and I mean everyone.

" June Bug. " they all yelled in unison, dapping him up and hugging him.

" I see you got that good one. " Kiara complimented, backing up.

" Bitch, we need to talk. " Candice stated through her teeth.

" Hell yeah, you have a lot to explain, nigga. " Breezy pinched me.

The night went on, and I was really enjoying myself. As I was talking to Tia and Drew, who had just got off, I was pulled into the kitchen.

" Dang, you're going to stretch my shirt. " I complained, fixing it.

" Fuck that, what's going on? " Candice demanded answers.

" Look, the relationship that Jay and I have is complicated. It's kinda like Breezy and I, but if you were to put a title on it, friends with benefits. " I explained.

" What about Flex? " Candice asked with an amused grin on her face.

" Fuck Flex, he doesn't know what he wants, or what he's doing. I'll tell you one more time, stay away from him if you don't want your feelings hurt. " Brandon warned me, once again.

" I'll have to agree with Breezy, I was actually surprised when I found out that you guys were dating, hell the whole school was. " Candince told me.

" Exactly. Look, I love you, but don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart. "

" And I won't, ass hole. " I punched him.

" Stop punching people, with your strong ass. " he bent over.

" Oh my gosh, I'm........ " I stopped when I saw him smile and look at me. " Fuck you. "

We returned back to everybody, and the night went on. The laughs and the jokes reminded me of home, and that hit me near my heart. I looked over at June Bug, who gave me the perfect smile, followed by a wink.

" What am I doing? " I mouthed to myself. I quickly hid away to my room, sitting down on my bed. I thought about Flex, and June Bug. There was really no choosing to be done, I had made my decision. Just as I was about to text Flex, June Bug knocked on the door. Had it been anybody else, they would've just walked in.

" You alright? " he asked me. I nodded, letting a stray tear fall down my cheek. He quickly wiped it away, looking into my eyes. " You can't keep this shit bottled up, what have I told you about that? "

" I know, and that's why I'm going to be honest with you. I'm kinda' talking, well dating somebody. I haven't quite fell in love with him yet, but I could feel the tug in my heart. " I told him and he smiled.

" That's nice to know. You know I'll love you, always will, and people on the outside looking in would think it's complicated, but we know. I thought about us, and I realized that the distance between us would break us down, we both love hard. One day though, I still stand by that promise. You haven't went missing long enough, yet. " he told me. All I could do was hug him.

" Jay, I don't think you understand how much you mean to me. " I told him.

" I think I do. You let me take your virginity, and that speaks volumes. " he nodded and I laughed. " Keep the standards that you have, it will take you far in life. "

He got up to leave the room, but not before planting a kiss on my forehead. I took my phone out, texting Flex.

TreBae : We need to talk!