Tw.ty Two

School was finally over, and I was pretty excited. I had invited Breezy and Candice over for dinner, they were my best friends. Unhesitantly Breezy accepted, saying that his parent's were acting out again, and Candice felt pretty special. I watched as Jay walked out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. The water droplets slowly rolled down his skin as he looked at me.

" I don't know who you are, but you're getting my carpet wet. " I told him, seriously.

" You cannot be sexy to save your life. " he chuckled, walking over to me. He hovered over me as I slowly lied on my back. " But you still can't deny me while I'm wet. " I leaned up, grabbing his face.

" Watch me. " I whispered in his ear. I turned around, pushing him back with my ass and making sure to rub against him a few times. As I started to walk away, he forced me back down on the bed, resting between my legs.

" So you wanna' play? " he groaned, dropping his towel and tugging at my clothes.

" Stop, my mother is in the kitchen. " I was laughing, but in reality I was scared as hell.

" No, fuck that. I gotchu'. " he had an amused grin on his face. He was unbuckled pants when my mother called me.

" Deon, baby? " my mother yelled from the kitchen. I quickly scooted from under Jay and walked away. " Hey, I need you....why are you wet? "

" I spilled a little water on my shirt, drinking it. " I lied.

" Oh, okay. Well, I need you to make the yams and the macaroni, can you do that? " she asked and I nodded. " Thank you, baby. Alright, you ready, Reyna? "

" Mhhmm. " she answered in a seductive way. I looked up, and saw Jay making his way to the kitchen.

" Girl, if you don't leave that boy alone, he's going to scream sexual assault on your old ass. " my mother complained, pinching Jay's cheeks.

" He won't be able to scream once I get to him. " she said, walking past him. I heard her smack his ass, and I couldn't stop laughing. He walked over to me.

" Could she get any worse? " he nudged me.

" Yeah, when she's drunk. You haven't even met the other half, you've just met the ones who are allowed to stay with us during the holidays, which you see is never more than about five people. " I told him, laughing as I started to boil the water.

" I guess. What are you cooking up in here? " he gently grabbed my waist. I could smell his cologne, and it was turning me on.

" Well, well, well? " Tia started, walking into the kitchen. " What is this? " she pointed in between Jay and I.

" I guess we're just talking right now. " he shrugged.

" Mhhmm. " she rolled her neck. " I'm going to warn you, Brandon is nothing but a big flirt, so pay him no mind. "

" Whose Brandon? " he asked me.

" She's talking about Breezy, I don't even know why you said his real name. " I rolled my eyes.

" I feel like someone just said my real name. " he bursted through the door, catching everybody off guard.

" Boy, I swear you better knock next time, because you almost got your shit handed to you. " Tia cringed, catching her breath.

" My bad. " he apologized, walking inside. I could see the long, curly hair and I knew that he had bought Candice along. " That's Tre's sister, Glady's. "

" Who the fuck is..... " I interrupted with a hard punch to his side, which I regret once I saw how much pain he was in.

" I'm sorry, I'll explain later. " I apologized, right before Candice smacked my ass.

" Hey bae. " she cooed, eyeing Jay the whole time. " Is that Joseph? "

Breezy walked over to me, slapping my ass, and Jay quickly shot him a death glare.

" Hey, let's not do that, okay bro? " he growled, and from the bass in his voice, I could tell that he was serious.

" Calm down, it's not that serious. " I looked into his eyes, and he seemed to ease up.

" Oh, that's Joseph, alright. " Candice chuckled.

" Yes, this is about to be a good week. " Tia smirked.

I finished everything up in the kitchen as everyone hovered over me, making the time span longer. Tia had just given Candice a house tour, and everyone started to return home, filling the house back up. I introduced Candice and Breezy to the family that was there, and would do the rest tomorrow. For now, I was tired and I knew that I needed the rest.