Tw.ty Nine

" I don't like this nigga, I really don't. No one treats the one they love like that. " Tia preached to me.

" I know, but he's still trying to figure things out. " I objected and she smacked her lips.

" Boy, I can look into your eyes right now and see that you don't even believe what you just said. I don't want to see you hurt, but you're being really stubborn right now. " she got off of my bed, and walked out of my room.

" Wassup, my nigga? " Breezy spoke, walking over to me. He kissed me on the cheek, and I wiped it off.

" Why are you always playing? " I tooted my lips up and he laughed.

" You know you love me. " he smiled. " I need help studying for this test tomorrow in History.

" You didn't fill out the worksheets? " I asked and he shook his head.

" Hell no, I was tired. " he yawned.

" A damn shame. " I mumbled.

" Hey, we're about to leave for date night. If you need us, just call, and Sean will be here in a little bit. " my father peeked in.

" Okay, and hey, I got invited to do a tour of Harvard. " I told him and his eyes instantly lit up.

" When? " he asked.

" In about two months. " I told him and his smile faded.

" What day? "

" The eighteenth of March. " I said and I thought. " That's your anniversary. "

" Yes, and we're flying out to Bali that week. " he told me.

" That's cool, and it's a friend I'm going with, and his parents are tagging along. " I added.

" Okay, we'll have to find a time to invite them over for dinner. I don't know them, and they could be planning to kill you. " he explained and Breezy laughed.

" Dad, really? " I glared at him as he smiled, leaving the room and exiting the front door.

" So this guy, Sean. He really is around a lot. " he started, opening up his book.

" My dad is really over protective of his family. Its always been that way, because he's out on business a lot. " I explained.

" What kind of business is he in? " he chuckled. " I mean, he has somebody watching over you guys like he's scared of the feds or something? "

" Yeah, but I don't know exactly what he does. Everytime we ask him, he tells us not to worry about it. " I said and he nodded. " How are things back at home? "

" They're filling for a divorce. " he sighed.

" What? "

" Yep, and now they're arguing about who I'll be staying with. " I could tell that he was frustrated. " I really don't want to leave, and I don't want to stay with either of them. "

" You'll figure it out, I promise. " I assured him.

We both went back to studying, sitting in complete silence. Tia walked into my room, dressed as if she was going on a date.

" Where are you going? " I asked her. Brandon looked up at her, and practically drooled.

" Damn. " he smirked.

" Thank you, sexy. " she blushed. " I have a date tonight, and I'll be back in a couple of hours. Drew is working late as well. "

" So, I'll be here by myself? "

" Yep. Hey, can I borrow a pair of your shades? " she asked me and I nodded. She walked into my closet, going through the collection I had, trying them on. She finally settled for one pair, and walked out of the closet. " Okay, I'll be back, and don't do anything freaky. "

" Girl bye, and be safe. " I shrugged her off. Just as she left, Breezy's phone beeped. He unlocked it, rolling his eyes.

" Tre, I gotta' go. My parents need me. " he complained, grabbing his bags. " I'll call you. "

" Alright, sir. " I nodded, returning back to my notes. There was a sudden knock at the door, and I screamed. I went to answer, rolling my eyes at the cocky smirk that was plastered on his face. " You just gonna' stand there, or are you coming in? "

" You know, I'm starting to think that you like me. You always giving me an attitude, and I haven't done anything to you. " he smiled, walking to the kitchen.

" Don't flatter yourself. Look, can you order me some pizza, I'm hungry. " I rubbed my stomach.

" I don't get a please? " he pouted.

" Please? " I rolled my eyes.

" I will, what toppings? " he asked, pulling his phone out.

" Sausage, pepperroni, and pineapples. Oh, don't forget the barbecue wings and the cookie. Please? " I winked at him, and he gave me a skeptical look.

" Since I'm doing you this favor, do me a favor and watch a movie with me when it gets here. Take a break from studying. " he looked down at his phone.

" How do you know I was studying? " I asked him, curiously.

" I got my eyes on you. " he bit his bottom lip, but I glared at him. " I'm just kidding, your dad said that's what you were doing. "

" Mhhmm. "