Fi.teen

I woke up the next morning in a huge bed. The sheets were comfortable, and the pillows were fluffy. I wore an oversized T-shirt, and boxers. I looked around the room, admiring the high ceiling and the nice decoration. I heard footsteps coming towards the room, and Jay entered with a tray of food.

" Good morning. " he smiled at me, sitting the tray on the bed.

" Good morning, and you didn't have to do this. " I told him, but he brushed it off.

" Chocolate chip French toast, sausage, eggs, and bacon. " he said. I looked down at the delicious eats.

" Thank you. " he stretched out across the bed, lying on his side.

" So, how was your flight? We didn't get to say too much last night, I guess you were tired. " he chuckled.

" Yeah, it had been a long day, but it was nice. I see you're doing good for yourself. " I said, looking around the room.

" I guess you can say that. " he shrugged. He picked up his phone, scrolling through something.

" Since when did your ass get that fat? " I asked him, and he side-eyed me.

" Whatchu' talking about, I always had a nice ass. " he argued.

" Maybe a nice back, but not ass. " I replied and he laughed.

" Okay, if you say so. How's everything with school? "

" It's going fairly well. What about you? Got any little hoes? " I took a bite out of my French toast.

" Plenty, but I'm not worried about anybody around here. I have to keep my grades up, plus I don't need the drama. "

" I understand. " I nodded. " Can you do me a big favor? "

" Of course, anything for you. " he gave me his attention.

" Take my virginity. " I stated, and he mouthed 'wow'.

" Deon, I can't do that. " he shook his head.

" Why not? " I asked him, but he looked away. " Look, Jay, every time I find somebody, I end up comparing them to you. The way you're so patient, and gentle, it's not like I'm going to find that anytime soon. I can't help but feel I'm not going to have luck with men in the future. " I mumbled that last part.

" Are you sure that this is what you really want? " he looked into my eyes, and I nodded. He moved the tray of food, climbing up to me and resting between my legs. " I said, are you sure this is what you want? " he growled, slowly grinding against me. I slid my hands in his sweatpants, squeezing his ass. " That won't stop me. "

" I swear you're a freak. " I smiled and he bit his bottom lip. He lowered his face, giving my lips a quick peck.

" Your bags are downstairs, and I read the note that your sister sent. " he smiled and I rolled my eyes.

" What did she say? "

" I guess I needed to be blessed in order to take your virginity. " he chuckled a bit and I shook my head. " What do you wanna' get into today? "

" Doesn't matter to me. " I played in his hair.

" Alright, go ahead and get showered, and then we can leave. " he got off of me, and I scooted off the bed. I jumped on his back, and he walked me downstairs. I grabbed my bag, and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

As I was showering, I heard the door open, then close. I peeked through the clear curtain, and saw that he had placed a towel on the counter for me.

" Thank you! " I yelled.

I turned the water off, and I could hear him talking on the phone. I grabbed the towel, and started to dry myself off. I noticed that he was talking to his mother.

I understand, but this is Deon that were talking about. I want to make sure that it's perfect, you know? Yes ma'am, I can't even believe that I'm asking you about this anyways. I know, I love you, too. Alright, ma'. Bye.

" Deon? " he yelled my name.

" Yes? "

" Boy, what is taking you so long? " he asked as I lotioned myself up.

" Dont rush me, beauty takes time. " I replied.

" Well beauty is about to be left at the house. " we both shared a laugh.