Just a rant

I'm sorry I will have to cut the chapter. I just wanted to rant. This has nothing to do with my stories but it does something to my mood. Alam niyo yung nainlove ka, tapos you made good things together, under the sun the moon and the sea, you loved each other,laughed, you fight and then love harder and then you seperated and you can't moved on?

Makapag hugot eh no? hehehe. Tapos yung akala mo after 3 years okay na, you declared yourself good as new. You travel, you make new friends, you eat, laugh and eat the harder.

You enjoyed life like you never enjoyed it before. And you shouted at the top of the mountain "I am strong independent woman!" Wow, so much passion. Girl power kung baga. You made new relationship but nothing serious. You go home eat dinner, do your homework or whatever. Then you open instagram. Pakshet na malupet!!! His girlfriend just gave birth to healthy baby boy and he proudly posted it allover facebook, twitter, snapchat, instagram, my space and I'm not doubting if he will post it in youtube.

Crying is not even an option but hell my tears can't just stop falling. You know this story is supposedly light, and happy but is getting further and further away.

Telling yourself he's not the right guy for you, go find yourself someone that can reciprocate the feeling but it doesn't work. Had you had this kind of situation? Probably worst but well..waaaaaaahhhhhhh he was my world. We did good. I am not trying to hold on to it but it hurts.

Then all of the things you thought you made yourself were all just a blob. And all your new friends no effen idea what's going on with the trippin and the reason behind the sarcasm.

Maraming magsasabi na makakalimutan mo din yan. Time heals all wounds. Sinasabi nyu lang yan dahil wala kayo sa sitwasyon.

Please if there's anyone that can tell me, how to let him go?

I can't eat, sleep and think coherently. It's not fair. Baliw nga siguro ako.

Anyone who wants to rant, mag emote mag hugot gora na! join the party. This space is dedicated to you. Feel free to give me advice. Because God knows I needed it.