Book 3 Chapter 6

Jenna

My parent's love story is amazing, love moves in mysterious ways nga naman talaga.

In the far corner of my mind may mga saloobin na pilit lumalabas, pero itinulak ko ng pilit pabalik sa kaloob looban ng loob ko, if that isn't redundant enough I would have pushed it even further, to avoid thinking of him, but the moment I saw the stuffed animal on my bed, my feelings were like,  yung mga gamit mo sa maleta na pilit mong isiniksik at nabulwak in the end sa sobrang sikip, and then you can no longer stop the bulwak kasi malaki na yung sira sa bag. Ganun din ang puso ko bumulwak at umapaw na hindi ko na kayang pigilin pa. I had my window opened wide again hoping he would pull out the curtains and stand by his walls opposite my window. I stayed there for fifteen minutes pero nada.

Romano

So Jenna is back in town. The hurt is still there and the longing is unbearable. Kung ako ang papipiliin I would break this room's crystal wall and jump right out to her room. But I need a little time just enough time for her to adjust and not longer enough for things to happen like in Italy.

I plan not to see her this soon so I would know what plans she has. Alam ko na pinili niya ako kasi, she would have stayed a nun forever. I will make sure this time she will go to me freely.

Someone knocked on my door. "Who is it?"

"Dad?" Ang napipiyok na boses ni Monty, nag bininata na ang anak ko.

"Come in." He was placing his hands at his back.

"I know son, if you want to see her, you can." He looked down.

"She's downstairs Dad and she wanted to see you." I was dumb founded by Monty's remark.

"Tell her I'm tired" obviously I'm lying.

"She wants us to sleep over."  I nodded in response. Nakaalis lang sila sandali nang lumabas ako para uminom. I needed diversion.

Medyo maingay ang club kakaunti ang tao kasi exclusive lang sa mga members at mahal. You need to get invited to get in. And I am one of the signing founders. Some days members would hire a classified escort service and let her dance nude. Some days memebers would hire a Geisha from Japan or an American stripper. But today it's just an ordinary club, members minded their own businesses.

On the dance floor I saw a girl crazily dancing like she doesn't belong there. I recognize the same outfit the day we met at the grocery.

Nilapitan ko siya and asked. "Anung ginagawa mo dito?"

"Dancing obviously." She made a toothy smile which reminds me a lot of Corrine.

"Tama na yan umuwi ka na."

" Anu ka sira ulo, I'm not your slave." Inakbayan niya ako lasenggo sa kalye style.

"Alam mo kaya kong umuwing mag isa kong gusto ko na okay? Go fun yourself go go." Saka hinampas ako sa butt.

Hindi pa ako nakakalayo ay pinalibutan na sya ng mga lalaking iba ang intention and she got overwhelmed panick took her. Naawa ako kaya ko siya hinila at inilabas sa club.

"O anu uulit ka pa?" She shook her head and she fell asleep right at the moment.

"Luca huuy saan ba ang bahay mo?"

She couldn't answer more than "dun" at hmmm. So I decided to bring her home.

Sa bahay since hindi ko alam kung nasaan ang susi ng guest room ay dinala ko na muna siya sa kwarto ko. The moment I found the key to the spear room, tinamad na ako na bitbitin siya. So I let her sleep in my room and I plan to sleep on the other. Just by the time I'm about to go out I heard roared laughter and small screams. I realized it's not in my house but the other. It's coming from.her window. I peeked a little from the curtain and saw her hair cut, short and hugging her head. She snd the kids were running all over throwing pillows.

Small smile inevitably escaped from my mouth. They looked devine. My guest moved from my bed so I quickly moved out.

Jenna

"Mom would you like to help us making Daddy's breakfast?" Chit naughtily asked.

"Sege basta kayo nalang mag dala."

"But mom gusto ko ako ang gagawa ng breakfast so dapat ikaw ang mag dadala."

Sa sobrang kulit ng dalawang to, how could I say no? plus I wanted an excuse to see him.

They made pancakes with chocolate.syrup and sliced fruit with yogurt.

Wearing my best sunday dress kahit mag hahatid lang ako ng breakfast. I knocked on his door a little louder than the usual.

"Sandali!" Boses babae. Kumunot ang nuo ko. Pag bukas, kumpirmadong babae nga. I stared at her a little longer and comb her body head to toe with my eyes.

"Who are you?" Tanong ko na mahinahon pero puno ng pagtataka. Did Roman sleep with this girl. Did he give up on me already?

"She's Luca my girlfriend. Honey this is Jenna my good friend and neighbor." Inakbayan niya ang babaeng nag ngangalang Luca. At sa mukha ni Luca parang confused na ewan.

"Is that for me Jenna? that's so sweet of you."

Nagsalubong ang kilay ko nang kusa, pero malumanay pa din akong sumagot.

"Yes supposedly pero nag bago ang isip ko, this now belongs to the dogs. Chilli! Pepper here doggies!"

Tumalikod na ako na hindi man lang lumapit yung mga aso. But I didn't throw the food ipinakain ko sa maids.

What do I do now?