Book II Chapter 9

(Author's note: Not Micronesia, never been there. This Island is of our own..Concepcion Iloilo, Philippines)

Nasa isa ako sa mga maliliit na Isla sa Pacific Ocean isa sa mga Island ng Micronesia, ang mga isla dito ay mas maliliit kaysa sa Pilipininas, ang Pinaka malapad na Isla ay malilibot mo sa loob ng isang araw. At ito na ang pinaka dulo. That only means Jenna went back to Indonesia or home.

I stoped walking and stared at the vast ocean. My brain tells me that I should go find her, that I shouldn't waste anymore time. But my body just litterally freezes over and my nerves fell asleep on their own.

I woke up in a hospital, but looked like a house built in the 60's. The house like hospital is made of American wooden cottage. And the facilities, although highly maintained and functional were also really old.

Pinilit kong maka bangon and realized that my back is againts the wide window. Tumingin ako sa labas at sa tingin ko ang lumang hospital na ito ay nasa gitna ng gubat. Pumasok ang isang nurse na isang Pacific Islander.

"How do you feel?"

Mukha siyang Pilipina.

"I feel good. Can I wak around?"

Few years back in Paris.

Last night was magical. I didn't expect it to happen. She is so fiery and turning her down will cut her deep.

She thought she is ready but I don't think she is. I was careful to set the boundaries between us kasi, she just turned eighteen and I'm of legal age.

God knows how I restrained myself by mentally putting a chain on my body from going near her. And how placed a mental fence around me so I won't kill any man that breaths the air she breath. I don't really know if I had mastered the ability to control myself around her.

Even if I tell her why I'm doing it, she wouldn't understand. She is attracted to me I know, but I can't make her reciprocate the kind of love I have for her.

I want it to be selfless and free not obsessive and egocentric kind of love. However I was doing the opposite which confuses the hell out of her.

Jenna being herself attracts men and the likes, I tried as much as I can to avoid touching her. And I stayed away as much as I can. However Jenna has her own ways to get closer to me. And it happens and I'm not denying that it is the finest thing happened to me.

I've missed some girls and I let them do the job down junior Romano but nothing like what Jenna and I have.

I don't know what girls found in me that they like kissing and touching me. Jenna saw me doing that with my neighbor.

It's just how some women are, they can express their arrraction too openly and even if I placed a clear boundary in them ever since Jenna came. But some can't understand such.

Jenna witnessed some of  my little escapades and the ambiguity of our relationship.

They consider me as one of the brainy people in class but dumb enough not handle this situation.

She ran off deeply hurt, aggravated and betrayed.

I promised things to her that I thought I had planned out properly.

Napaka busy ko sa trabaho and I wanted to organize my life the same as how I organize things in my job. Hindi pala pwedeng  e-engineer ang usaping puso. I'm not making sense I know.

While I think I had everything planned out, I was actually pushing her away on the process.