Book II Chapter 3

It has been few months nang nag trip kami sa beach, kahit hindi kasing ganda ng beach sa pilipinas ang beaches ng euopa the kids enjoyed it. They already sent home to their father a few weeks earlier. The kids allthough has a big part in breaking the ice in Jenna's heart has become a part of myself, they thought me things that I could never imagine I can be. I thought handling my family business is responsibility enough, but I guess you will never understand what responsibility until you have your own children, I missed them and I was planning to adopt them if their father would agree. On what I have observed with Jenna, she becomes warmer than she usually does. Her sarcasm has toned down a little bit and motherhood suits her.

Graduation niya mamayang gabi and it took me several months to prepare. I wanted her graduation a night to remember.

Although we grew up together, I have no idea what her likes and dislikes. So what I did is conduct a survey, I ask three dozen women to collect what would be their idea of perfect dates. One out of ten wanted an extreme date like the mommy porn novel Fifty Shades of Grey which my best friend Corrine find amusing. The heroin was brought by his man to sky diving and others. Jenna wouldn't want that. Five out of ten would want to have a romantic dinner and a romantic movie. So I picked one that are popular on my survey and crossed my fingers that Jenna would like it. Plus the perks of having a woman for a bestfriend, she told me that she always wanted Corbes to date her in amusement parks. But the idiot brought the park itself, he did not just nailed romance, he killed it.

Nung nawala so Jenna sa buhay ko, doon ko lang narealize na posible pala talagang ma miss mo ang tao ng sobra-sobra. And I don't want that to ever happen, baka ikamatay ko. So I made a commitment to please Jenna forever.

My phone rings. It's my assistant.

"Yes?" I answered

"Sir, your reservation at the restaurant is okay, but we haven't heard from the amusement park manager yet."

Uminit ang ulo ko sa nadinig pero mahaba pa ang oras, may plan B, C at D ako, kaya chill lang. Kasalukuyan akong nasa hanay ng guest habang naghihintay matapos ang graduation ceremony ni Jenna.

Medyo nakakabagot na ang speech nung school director, pero chill pa rin. I made a commitment to myself to please Jenna forever so kailangan mahabang mahaba ang pasensya ko.

I recieve a text message from Corrine, she said she went to US to follow Corbes. Corrine is a tough woman and knows what she's doing. Mas rationalized siyang mag isip leysa sa akin. I'm worried alright but I know she can handle herself well. So I texted her and told her to be careful and that I missed her.

I have learned in a hard way that women are tougher than men. They can channel their emotions into different outlests so their stress were distributed into bits and pieces and slowly the negativity and the weigjr of the problem were lighten as the channels bears a small piece each.

Men however would focus either on the peoblem or the solution. And not good in communicating their thoughts. That's why more often than not. They shoulder the problem dingle handedly and stressed themselves out.

Oh good the speaker is done. Ilanginuto lang at natapos nang mag marcha ang batch nila Jenna, so hinintay ko nalang siya sa labasan..Medyo naglalakihan ang butil ng pawis ko.

"Let's have dinner." Jenna now adays has develop a habit that avoids unwanted conversation, it's like she supressing to express her anger and herself. Like right now, I have a strong feeling that she has something in mind but she don't want us to fight. I wouldn't want that but, I want to please her.

"How would you like to eat korean?"

It's better to ask than be sorry.

"Basta hati tayo?"

Kumunot ang nuo ko, kailan pa siya natutong mag diet?

"Hindi ko kayang ubusin ang isang buong korean."

Ayun! at panunupalpal pala. Ang hina ko talaga, her jokes are getting lamer but I don't care. I love it, and I expressed it through laughter.