Book II Chapter 2

Hanggang mag mature na ako and got over bullying. She became my bully. I played basketball and most of the time iniwan ko ang school uniform ko sa locker ng gym habang nag pa-practice. She pulled on tricks like putting cow's manure on my locker. How do I know she did it? well aside from Corrine. She's the only person that would know my passwords would be my birthday. Kasi I suck in remembering things except my birthday.

What other things she did to me? She spread the gossip that I had hemorrhoid. The hell? pati yung coach ko pinwersa ako na mag pa check up. Hindi lang yun, he secretly promised each boy in my team na sasagutin niya if they do tricks on me. And she will. Gagawin niyang boyfriend tapos ib-break niya after a week. Without anyone knowing. Paano ko nalaman? The guys were talking about her in the locker room exchanging experience with the "psychopath girl." I almost got expelled from loosing some of their teeth by breaking their faces.

And because probably I know I deserve the treatment, I allowed her. It's my karma ako naman ngayon ang umiwas at nag tago sa kanya. Dahil sasakit talaga ang ulo ko kung nakikita ko ang angelic niyang mukha pero may itinatagong lagim sa likod.

And then I developed an unexplicable fear with her. Yabag palang niya ay kilalang kilala ko na. And you know what the worst part is? Her mother commissioned me to tutor her in math.

For the love of pete, I was scared of how she would think, feel and would say. Natakot ako na baka may mali akong masabi at magalit na naman siya. And I hated it when she would just say one word or say nothing. I furiously wanted to know what's in her head. Magkunwari akong magagalit at mas pipiliin kong sumimangot keysa patulan siya.

I learned to bully away her admirers, because Jenna is like an efigy you find in the church where people or boys practically kneel and worship her. Exagerated but that's how I see my Polaris was.

No one called her Polaris. Her mother put Polaris in her name because I was four years old and learning about the stars and called her Polaris as a baby. That's what anyone told us. So I called her Polaris. She hated it because she said Polaris practically means dog's tail or a bear's. Of all the greek names pa daw. Exhasperated niyang tanong.

"Hindi ba pwedeng Austrea the greek goddes of stars or Nut of egyptians? I'm the crack version. Or Alunsina the goddes of eastern sky."

Ang pagkaka kilala ni Corrine sa kanya ay isang sweet, mabait at may delikadesa, pero ang totoo, nasa loob ang kulo. I was asking what have I done?

Kung bakit ko sinasalaysay ang talambuhay ni Jenna Dianne Polaris Marasigan? Well once upon a time in my college days. The fairy godmother ask the twiddle prince to babysit her fairy godsister. The prince that time wanted to party and the slimeball fairy godsister is gooey and bully that the prince doesn't want to be with her. His friends the mighty fungus and Corrine has planned to dance through the night, but he can't do that if fairy slimeball is present. But prince has no choice. The fairy witch-on-the making has realized that Shrek the famous ogre is coming to the party, so she decided to come. Fairies, princesses, witches and the likes wanted to look good for Ariel the mermaid's party and fungus prince got bored waiting, fairy godsister left a bottle of what he thought a sports beverage, twiddle prince drank from it. Fairy slimesister declared the bottle is a witch's brew to poison Snow White but it's effect when a guy drinks it was to fall in love with the- wicked-witch-from-the-west-the-making. It's crazy!! like the dashes the author made to emphasize humor of the wicked witch.

So twiddle prince fell deeply, insanely, stupidly in love with the wicked-witch-from-the-west-the making. Still don't get it? read the Wizard of the Oz. But you know Mila Kunis is hot when she played it in Oz. Whatever so we go back with Polaris no I mean the fairy godsister and how I fell hard on her. I mean she's not in the story, I was talking about the witch the fairy and....You know what you're smart, just go figure already.

The point is! I love Jenna so much that it hurst all the fiber of my being. There! I don't make sense but which guy do you know made sense? especially in dealing with his feelings?
_________________(this  space is dedicated to the person you know)

See? No one right? even the guys, real men if they happen to read this, at some point of their lives they messed it up.