Well it's been a while so bye.

Sorry guys been a while, been having the time of my life, for those that are reading this story hope there's something you learn from the life of the characters if not, then at least you enjoyed it.
Happy Reading!

Jenny

They said you'll feel different kinds of emotion the night before your wedding. Me? other than being exited I felt calm and ready. I don't know why but I felt like I've been waiting for this my whole life.

My dress is lying on my bed exactly as I have drawn when I was younger. It actually look similar to Disney's Cinderella but who cares! even the crystal shoes looks a little too similar but nah.. you'll get over it. (Author is now stuggling tagalog so here goes nothing) Sa halip na fresh na bulaklak ang bouquet of flowers ay gawa sa semi precious stones, crystal beads and pearls na ang dahon at stem ay gawa sa 24 karat gold gawa mismo ng aking groom. Di ba ang sweet? Hindi ko inakala, balak kong mag maldita pa ng matagal pero the longer I insist the stronger he persist.

It's going to be very simple. Close family and friends lang, mga sisters and people I've met in service. Most people would judge me because I walked out from a vocation that serves the lord. But that kind of life has a purpose to made me realize the real reason why I  living still. It showed me the my real purpose. And I don't think it is selfish. Maybe you're thinking I was just making a justification, but well maybe yes I'm not gonna lie, but then my past had shown me that I can give family life a shot. That I'm good in making homes and family. I'm not saying that I am not good with service to the lord, however compassion is the main key.

Compassion to god's grace and blessings, when you're compassionate to everything that he is giving you, your joy will be overflowing. It's going to be non-stop.

When you accept everything that is good in your life, abundance will follow.

This is not a relegious story so please do not lecture the author if she doesn't follow capitalize letter for the big guy's pronouns. Your faith is your own responsibility and none of my business. I felt my small miracles that strenthen my faith and I just felt like sharing something good is doing something good. It did good to my groom atleast, so any complaints will go to reclamation point, just kidding. (Dami daw tawa ng groom ko mga dalawa)

Basta and alam ko everything happens for a reason. Sinadya mo man o hindi. Pinag desisyunan mo man o wala, lahat may dahilan. Kon anu mang madahilanan, someone big out there will reveal it when the time is right.

Ang tanong, sa tingin mo ba may dahilan din ang mga nangyayari sa buhay mo ngayon?

Salamat sa pagsubaybay sa aking kwento.