Book 3 Chapter 9

Jenna

"Can you make arrangement to come by my wedding next month?"

Sa tingin ko I know who's he talking to on the phone.

"Yes thank you, yes I am marrying her and is it okay if you fly next week to fit the clothes, you, Jenna and the kids?"

Nakangiti hanggang tenga ang sira ulo. Parang pumayag ang isa pang sira ulo sa kabilang linya.

"Exactly dude! and no I haven't told Corrine yet."

He smiled the widest.

"Okay I'll hang up now, I'm calling her next."

May tinatawagan siya na kaibigan sa telepono, who shall I call? Sino naman ang tatawagan ko considering sampung tao lang ang nasa phonebook ko at kilala din niya lahat, at teka-teka, hindi ba dapat mamanhikan muna?.

"Hoy unggoy! may problema tayo." I finally interupted him. But then he was caught up because Corrine answered his call.

"Cor-cor I'm getting married."

Naturally they have their own planet when they talk.

"Siyempre kanino lang ba ako mag papakasal."

He paused while probably she talks on the other line.

"He already agreed, I asked him first before you."

Narinig ko pa ang bulyaw ni Corrine sa kanya. She was angry for not telling her first

"Sino ba best friend mo ako o siya!" That's what I've heard, daig pa ang naka loud speaker.

Ayan karma kasi naman excited agad.
na end call tuloy siya.

"O di ba sabi ko sa iyo eh." Habang tatawa tawa ako. Sabay iling.

"May solusyon yan ako bahala." Pero napakamot siya ng ulo.

"At idagdg mo pa na kailangan nating mag paalam sa mga magulang natin."

Kumunot ang nuo niya.

"Do you think we'll going to have problems with them?."

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay.

"Won't we?"

We were so engrosed with the idea, the game was over and Chit was coming right at us.

"Hey buddy, congrats for winning."

He stared at his father in disbelief.

"Seriously?."

Chit shook his head. That just clearly stating they didn't win.

"Well we both know that you did great among all two teams combined."

Ang galing mag palusot maabilidad talaga si Romano.

"Yeah right."

Natawa ako da sarcasm ni Chit nakuha nito sakin.

"So let's go?"

Inakbayan niya ang bata not minding the sweat and smell.

"Is mommy coming with us?"

Romano smiled down to his son and smiled goofily.

"Naturally! and we have an announcement to make."

He said dreamily.

"What announcement?"

He shook his head saying.

"We need to go get Monty first." Na kasalukayan namang nag pa-practice ng sarili nitong banda.

Romano

I've never been this excited in my entire life. Me and Jenna getting married. My life's dream coming true. I will not let her go ever.

"Yes but you will have to change first sweetheart."

Her motherly aura is so natural, kahit pa nung teenager pa siya.

"Pero..."

"No buts just go change okay?"

Kung kami lang okay lang na hindi makapag punas ng pawis.

Pakiramdam ko para kaming nag enterourage sa studio kung saan nag ba-band practice si Monty.

He's expression is priceless, like he was given a red sports car on his birthday. He is singing still but he can't stop smiling. He has great voice by the way, but I'm not sure I will let him do this for the rest of his life.

Jenna waive at him clapping her hands. I assume this is the first time she saw him perform. Dang! I never saw her fangirling to a band before and she look nevertheless a fangirl right at this moment. Para talaga siyang efigy that I can worship.

"Woohooo! That's my son in there singing!" She shouted while clapping. Sa tingin ko playlist ni Jenna ang kinakanta ni Monty because she knew the lyrics and she sings along with it.

I wanted to kiss her again uncontrollably like the way I kissed her before the Paris shebangs.

Until I heard me moan and she pulled me away. I realized I did kiss her while I was thinking of it. Kodus to my urges.

"Ewww get a room you guys!"

But we all know he didn't mean it.

Jenna

"You just blow us away!"

Mag effort pa akonh abutin ang ga torre niyang ulo para batukan siya. Napa hagikgik ang dalawang bata.

"Alam ko na ang sasabihin niyo."

I heard Monty's voice on regular basis. He has the most beautiful voice in the world I'm not saying this because I'm his mother.

"Kuya, obviously naman they're dating." Sabi ni Chit na nasa likod na upuan ng sasakyan.

"No we're not dating, but we have something important to announce that will shape our future." Pabitin talaga tong tsonggo na to.

Na disappoint ang mga mukha nila which made me laugh.

"But rest assured na kahit anung mangyari I love you both okay?" Pambabawi ko. But I heard Monty sigh.

"Weh di nga?" Hirit ni Chit.

"Jenna and Romy sitting on a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G" Kung anung ikinagaling ng kuya niya sa pagkanta he's the total opposite.

And we all laugh.

"I'm not letting you stay with the Corbes again!" Sabi ni Romano na namumula. Did he just blush?