Chapter 2

Kim Nana's Pov:

                I think we arrived late, I said.Don't worry,It's your first day, you won't get detention, he said.When we arrived at class,the class already starts.

Kim Jongin,How many times I told you to come earlier, the teacher shout at him.

I am sorry,he said as he went to his seat.

You must be the transfer student,the teacher asked me.

Yes,I answered. I am your homeroom teacher Mr. Lee. Now come here and introduce yourself,he said.

I went infront of the class.Hello everyone,I'm Kim Nana,I said coldly.

I heard some students whispering something especially girls.

Why are came with Jongin Oppa, a girl with over makeup asked me.

It was just a coinc-,i was cut by Jongin.

She is my cousin, he said.

Again I heard whispering sounds. I shot him a death glare.

Kim Nana, you go and sit there,Mr.Lee point my seat. I bowed and went to my seat. There is a boy sat next to me. As I sat next to him, he glare at me and laid down on the desk.

As the class starts,I concentrated in class. After few hours,finally the lunch break.I don't like to eat lunch at school.I was about to stand, but Jongin came.

Let's go and eat lunch, he said. I won't. I like to skip lunch at school,I said and went out of the class.

Why?,What kind of a girl are you?.Perhaps are you in diet?,he asked.

It's not like that,I just like to skip lunch,I said. I felt many girls glaring at me.

Just eat,because today you don't even have your breakfast properly.

Because of whom, I asked him.I just want to be alone, so please disturb me, you go and eat your lunch, I said and went away from him. I went to the rooftop. As I expected there was no one there.I sat there and had my earphones on and feel the breezy wind while listening songs. I sat there about thirty mins and about to go back to my class. I turned back and saw a guy standing behind me. He is the boy who sat next to me.

What are you doing here?,he asked me.

I just want to be alone, i answered him coldly.

Ohh.. I also came here when I want to be alone.And I'm GOT7 Park Jinyoung and you can call me Junior, he said and sat next to me.

Anyways I am about to go back,I said and walked to the stairs.

If you want to stay, just stay, I won't disturb you, he said.

For some reason I want to stay.So I went and sat next to him.

He is cute and ofcourse handsome.Without knowing I just starred at his face Is there anything in my face?, he suddenly asked.

Uhh, nothing, I said as turn my gaze.

Since you are EXO Kai's cousin you must be a heir of JG group, he asked.

EXO Kai,who is he?, I asked.

It's your cousin Kim Jongin, seems like you don't know about this school.This school has three boy groups. EXO, GOT7 and BTS.We also have our nicknames.Your cousin's name is Kai. And mine is Junior, he explained.

Mmm,I hummed and What about you? ,I asked.

I am from SY group and I am in GOT7 he said.Why you want to be alone?,he asked.