Chapter 15

Nana's Pov:

         He pressed his lips on mine. I stood there frozen. After few seconds I pushed him and went to my apartment leaving him alone who is shouting my name.I can't face him.Now I'm feeling both angry and embarrassed.Why did he do like that?

I went to my room and saw myself in the mirror.My face is red like a tomato. That scene kept flashing in front of my eyes. I just sat in my bed dumbfounded thinking about it. Suddenly my phone buzzed.It was a text from Jinyoung.

Jinyoung:

         Nana-ah Mianhae, I didn't do that in purpose.Pls talk to me....

I read it and I just ignored it and went to the restroom. After refreshing I came to the living room and sat there.

I opened my and there were few texts from Jinyoung.

J:I know you read it.Just listen to me ,Plssssss

J:Nana-ah.... reply me...

J:I know you are angry, I wouldn't had do that, Sry....

He texted like that and I again ignored his texts.I started watching TV. Soon Jongin came there.

Where you have been this afternoon, I don't see you and Jinyoung in the class,he asked.

We ditched class, I said.

Waah~,you two went to date after ditching, he said.

So what?,I asked.

Waaah~,seems like you two were already close. Did something happened today?,he asked.

Something means...., I asked.

Like this, he said while kissing and hugging the air.

Then again that scene flashes in front of my eyes and I can feel the heat in my cheeks.

Yaah!,you are blushing, so that means something happened today, he said cooing.

Did you followed us today?,I asked after clearing my throat.

Nope, After school I went to my dorm and I came here now,he said.

Thank God, I sighed.

And why did you ditch class?If you want to go on a date ,you would go after the school?,he asked.

I went because I want to avoid something, I said.

Avoid what?,he asked.

It would be embarrassed for me if I was in school when the article released, so that's why  we ditched classes, I said.

You ditched classes because of that. Actually today the article about your engagement was not released, he said.

What?Why?Dad told me that so,I asked him.

I don't know,but I think they will released the article by timing, so that the stocks  can rises up, he said.

I sighed.We ditched classes for nothing, I said.

Uhhh, and btw congratulations. I hope you two will probably have the detention for ditching class, he said as he stood up and walk towards his room.

Detention...,I deserve that. I'm the one who don't want to attend the class. At last he will also have detention because of me.

After that Jongin ordered chicken and we both ate it.

I went to my room and sanked myself in my bed. Soon I drifted to sleep because after all today was a tiring day.

Jinyoung's Pov:

            I shouldn't have done that. What do I do now?She didn't talk to me. I should have control myself.I was walking back and froth in the living room thinking like that.

Jinyoung-ah Aren't you come and help me in cooking?,JB hyung asked me.

No hyung, I won't, I said.

Why?Are you alright?,he asked.

Just an headache and don't disturb me I said and went to my room closing my door.

I looked at my phone,she didn't reply me. She read it all, but she didn't reply me. I waited hopefully that she would reply but  soon I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
(Morning still Jinyoung's Pov)

I wake up before everyone. I went to the kitchen and cook breakfast for all. Then I  came back to my room and opened my phone hoping that there would be a reply from her, but there wouldn't.Then I went to shower.

I came to the dining hall there other members are already there,some started eating already. I went there and started digging because I was super hungry.I ate without talking to anyone. They were like always especially Jackson, Yugyeom and   Bam Bam were arguing over something.

Jinyoung-ah,are you feel better now?,JB hyung asked.

Mmmm, I hummed in response.

Guys I am going first I said and started leaving there for school.

I arrived at school hoping to see Nana there. As I expected she was there in her seat reading a book.I went and sat next to her. She noticed me but she kept reading ignoring me.

Come with me, I said dragging her out of the class to the rooftop.
.
.
Why are ignoring me?,I asked.

Don't you know?,she asked back.

Nana-ah I am sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have done that, I said.

She looked away from me. I know she is embarrassed now.She stay quite for few minutes.

I'm also sorry,I ignored you and your texts,I was too shocked because that was my f-fi-first, she said shuttering at last.

Uhhh, I am sorry, I said again while rubbing my nape.

Why did you do that?,she asked looking straight in my eyes

You want to know the reason, I asked her.

I thought for a while and I decided to confess her.

I did that because I like you, I said looking into her eyes.

W-wh-what, she asked.

I said that I like you, I said again.

She was about to leave from there but I grabbed her hand.

I just confessed to you,but you again ignored me, I asked her.

Answer me, I said.

She looked at the floor for few seconds and turn her gaze to my eyes.

Give me some time, she said.

Kay, I will give you time,when will you answer me, I asked her again.

I just answered you, she said.

What?,I asked.

Give me some time to like you, she said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally he confessed to her.🎉🎊🎉🎊
Sry for the errors.
Pls Vote me.
Kamsahamnida🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Annyeonghaseyo👋👋👋👋

_shamin2215