Chapter 11

Nana's Pov:

              Again the weekdays starts and I have to go to school. After finishing my routine ,I walked to school. Today I like to walk. I arrived at  school earlier. There were few students in my class. I went to my locker take out a book and about to go back to my class, but few girls blocked my way. I think few of them are belonged to my class.

What do you guys want?,I asked  coldly.

Yaaah, Kim Nana I already told you not flirt with Jinyoung oppa,the girl who stood in the middle said. I think her name was Lee Jung Hyun.

I don't want to waste my time with your childish act, I said and try to get out from her trap.

She pushed me until my back hit the locker.How dare you to flirt with my oppa, she said furiously and slapped me.

My anger rises and I slapped her also as soon as she slapped me.

How dare you to slapped me?,I asked in anger.

Her eyes fumed in anger. Her friends no her slaves dragged me to gym room.

What's your problem?,I asked.

Yesterday we saw you in shopping mall with Jinyoung oppa and you were flirting and throwing yourself at him,she said.

I don't have any interest in flirting with him. We are just friends, so don't do anything silly, I said.

Now she pushed me to the floor.

How dare you to push me like this,I shouted.

You are alone. And don't expect your brother or your cousin will come and help. They are not arrived yet.Then started to beat me.I was able to  get up and grab her hair and we fought like that for few minutes. Then again she pushed me to floor and she kick my stomach. I groaned in pain. She kicked few more times in my stomach until we heard a voice.

What are you witches doing to my girlfriend?,he shouted.

Jinyoung's Pov:

               Today I arrived at school a bit earlier before my friends. As I went inside the class, I saw Nana's bag, but she was not there. So I searched for her. I searched for her in rooftop, but she was not also there I just wandered around searching her.Suddenly I heard

How dare you to push me like this, someone shouted. The voice is like Nana's voice.I searched to find where was that came from?.Then I realized it was coming from the gym room.There I saw Nana lying on the ground and few girls stand around her and kicking her.

What are you witches doing to my girlfriend?,I shouted.

They stopped as soon as they heard me.I went near Nana and helped her to get up.I glared at them.

Oppa, we are just, she spoke.

Don't ever try to do this to my girlfriend again, I said. I helped Nana to walk. It seems like she was hurt badly.I took her to the nurse room.

Are you alright?Do you want to go home?,I asked her as I put band aid to her forehead.She hit my hand away.

Why did you told them that I'm your girlfriend?,she asked.

I just told that. Then what would I told her, I said looking at her eyes.

Don't you see, this is all happening to me because of you. They did this to me because yesterday they saw me with you, she said.

I'm sorry, I said.

If you are sorry,just don't talk to me atleast in school, she said.

I know how to handle this, so you just don't worry about this, I said as I put band-aid at her forehead.We just stay there for few minutes in silent.
.
.
.
Then as usual the class started. I told Nana to stay in nurse room but she insisted to attend class.I know she was  sitting here enduring her pain.

At lunch break Youngjae asked me to come with him, but I said him, today I am going to eat with Nana. I searched for her. I found her  as she was about to  go to rooftop. I went to her and stopped her.

Today just eat lunch with me, I said.

I don't want to, she said.

What are you guys doing?,Taehyung and Jongin came.

Nana-ah,what happened to you?, Taehyung hyung asked as he looked at her face.

I just fell, she lied.

You should be careful, why did you get hurt now?You have your engagement this week. Are you hurt anywhere?Did you sprained you ankles or something?,Jongin asked.

Nope. but she got hurt in her stomach. She was in pain. And she doesn't fell down. Some girls did this to her because of me, I said.

Nana just gave me why did you do that look.

Whaaat, who did this to her?,they asked.

Lee Jung Hyun and her gang,I said.

Nana-ah did you just lied to me?, Taehyung hyung asked her.She didn't said anything.

And I asked her to eat lunch but she refused, I said receiving death glare from Nana.

Nana-ah if you skip lunch today you will be sick and dad will be mad at you if you fell sick at this time.Just go and eat your lunch,Taehyung hyung said.

We are going to eat with our friends and you two enjoy your time, Jongin said before running.

Then I dragged her to cafeteria. We walked there.I grabbed her hand. She looked at me with what the hell are you doing look.We received many glares.

What are you doing?Leave my hand, she whispered.

Nope, I said and  continued walking grabbing her hands.

As went on a table my friends looked at us with a wide grin. We sat separately.

Aren't you go and eat with your friends?Why are you eating with me?,she asked.

I'm not going to eat with them today,I already told them today I'm going to eat with you, I said.

Did you told them about us?,she asked.

Yup, I told them on the day you were sick, I said.

What are you trying to do?,Did you plan to murder me by those girls?,she asked.

It is the only way to avoid them. They will probably know about our engagement soon.So don't worry and eat your food.

She smiled at me slightly and began to eat.

I looked at her. We chatted while eating. She began behave like when she behave when we are not in school. We talked and laughed.I just looked at her. She looks so pretty when she smile.As I looked at her I have a different feeling in my heart.

After lunch the school went as usual.

After the school finished I walked her to home.

Then I came to my dorm.

After refreshing I went to the living room where others were sitting.

Jinyoung hyung is smiling brightly today, Bambam said as I sat on tge couch.

Seems like he spend lovely moments with his fiance, JB hyung said.

They began to tease me. I just sat there smiling and thinking about Nana.

Then I informed them that we have our engagement in this weekend at Nana's birthday party.

I am so excited to that day. I must thank my dad for this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.