Chapter 25

Kim Nana's Pov:

           A week passed after the school re-opened. Final year in high school. My brother, Jaebum oppa, Mark oppa and also some members in EXO, BTS are going University now.The three big gangs in school are now broken. In my class as usual Jinyoung, Youngjae, Jongin, Jackson, Sehun and those two idiots Jimin and Jungkook are there. But the seating arrangement is changed.Jinyoung and Jongin have to seat together. Me and Jackson, Youngjae and Sehun. Jackson being a talkative he talk so much. I also tried to converse with him  but sometimes I don't understand what the hell is he talking and laughing about?.Jinyoung and Jongin also became close. To meet Jongin as a excuse,Jinyoung would came to my house whenever Jongin came home.Me and Jinyoung are doing like usual.

    We are in the classroom, listening to our literature teacher's lecture.Jackson is as usual sleeping. He is sleeping because I don't accompany him during classes. Jongin and Jinyoung are talking and got scolded by our teacher for the nth time. Suddenly a staff came and said there is a new transfer student is here.

The transfer student come inside and I can hear the cooing of some girls, but I don't see him, because I am busy in poking Jackson's face to wake him.

Hello guys, I'm Yook Sungjae,from States, the new student said.

My head immediately tilt up as I hear the name Yook Sungjae. That's him, The one went same school as me in States and on one I had crush.I looked over Jinyoung and he is talking with Jongin.

You go and sit there, our teacher said him pointing a seat.

But Sir, Can I sit near Kim Nana?,Sungjae said.

By hearing this Jinyoung looked at him and back at me in surprise.I also looked at him blankly.

Do you know Nana?,our teacher asked him.

Yeah, she went same school as me when she was in States, Sungjae said.

Jackson, do you any problem with changing your seat,our teacher asked him.

No sir, Jackson said and stand and go and sit behind Youngjae and Sehun's seat.

Sungjae come and sit near me.

Annyeong Nana, he said.He is talking with me for the first time.

Annyeong, I simply said and looked away from him. I can feel the glaring of Jinyoung on me.

Then the class went on and I listen to the class. Sungjae talk with me. He is also easy going, He was cute back then, but now he looks handsome. We talked and I gave him my notes, because he asked for it.

Now the lunch break, I'm on my way to the rooftop. These days,I went to rooftop as soon as the bell rings.Me and Jinyoung meet there catching our times and we go to the cafeteria after 15-20mins. Even though I want to skip lunch, I have to eat it, because Jinyoung won't allow me to skip meals.

As I went there Jinyoung is already there standing facing his back to me with his hands in his pockets. I go near and stand beside him.

Is that guy is the guy you told?,he asked.

Yeah, he is, I said.

You said you didn't talked him, but from what I saw you two talked really well, he said.

Is it?,but today he talk to with me for the first time, I said.

But it doesn't seem like that, he even remember you name and asked for to sit with you, he said with a pissed off tone.

Why?,Are you jealous oppa?,I asked turning right to face him.

What?Me?,Definitely No, he said.

Ani~,I know you are an  extremely jealous guy, I said.

Yaah,what are you talking about?,Why should I have to jealous?I love you and you love me, so definitely I will not get jealous, he said.

Then what's with this face?,I asked poking his cheek.

What's with my handsome face?,he asked bluffing.

Eeewww, I said and hugged him.He hugged me back.

Anyways,don't talk with him a lot, he said.

See Oppa, as I said you are extremely jealous, I said as I pulled back.

The rest of the day just passed like usual.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry if it's boring.

Kamsahamnida for reading..

Sorry for the errors..

_shamin2215