Chapter 36

Nana's Pov:

          Days passed like usual.Boring School,normal routine,class bunking and dating,fighting for silly things with Jongin etc.We did our final exam last week.Finally school life has ended.Many things has happened in the last two years.I became friends with many and did many things which I usually doesn't ,and of all I got engaged and got a boyfriend or I should address him as my fiance.Now we are in summer holidays.

         Today I am going out with Jinyoung Oppa.We weren't able spend time together because of the freakin' exams. I have to hang out with as much as I can,because he is going to abroad for higher studies.He will may returned after three years or more.I don't how I am going to survive without him.I asked my family whether I can go to abroad for higher studies,but I don't know why they refused.

         I get up from my bed and started my morning routine.As I came out of my room and was about to enter the kitchen to cook something for breakfast,the doorbell rings.I know that it was Jinyoung.So I unlocked the door.

"What are you doing in the kitchen?",he asked as soon as he saw me.

"Just trying to cook something to eat",I said as I came to the living room where he is.

"I missed you,a lot",he said amd hugged me.

"I also missed you,a more lot",I said while hug him back and buried my face in his neck.

"I just want to stay like this",he said while inhaling.

"Me too,but I am very hungry now,so how about to cook something together",I suggested.

"Sounds good",he said while pulling back.

        Then we started to cook together.We cooked Bacon and Pancakes which are my favorite.After cooking we ate that while talking about stuffs which were in the last few days.After finishing the breakfast we came to the living room.We decided to go and watch a movie around 11:00am.Now the time is 09:00am.

"What are we goin' to do now?",he asked.

"How about watching TV?",I asked as he sat down and also pulled me down and placed me on his lap.

"How about cuddling?",he asked as he hugged me by my waist.My heart began to beat fast.I dunno why,even though we have been together for almost 2 years still he has this effect on me.

"Cuddling?,Suddenly,why?",I asked even though I also want to do so.

"Just,I want to make up for the past few days",he said.

"Mmm ok,but only for an hour,okay?",I said.

"Ok,just an hour",he said and lifted me up amd carried me bridal style.

"What are you doing?",I asked with a low tone.

"Going to your room",he said and walled to my room.

"Why?",I asked.

"To Cuddle",he said while walking.

"We can Cuddle in the living room,why are you going to my room",I asked as we entered the room.

“I want to cuddle in the bed and sleep with you",he said as he placed me down on the bed and sat beside me.

"What?,You want to sleep with me?",I asked him even though I know he didn't mean that.

"Uhh...,No, I-I d-di-didn't mean t-that",he shuddered.

"Really!,then why are you shuddering?Why your face is turning red and evwn your ears?,What are you imagening",I teased him.

"I-I d-didn't imagening any thing.You are the who is imagening like that?,he said while breaking the eye contact and looking around.

"Me imagening like what?",I asked back.

"That...",he said.

"That means...?",I asked again.

"That means that.And Nana why are asking that again and again.Why?Do you want to do that?",he teased back at me.
Now it's time for me to shuddering and blushing.

"W-Why d-do I?",You are the one who told me that first",I said.

"Told you what babe",he asked again.

"Are we going to talk like this?,If so means then I am going,you just cuddle yourself with pillow",I said and was about to get up,but he made me laid on my back and hovered over me.And my heart began to beat crazily fast.

"W-what are you doing?",I asked with a little shudder.

       He didn't answer instead he move the hair which are over my face and looked me straight at my eyes.Then he began to kiss me.

"You have no idea" *kisses on the forehead* "I much I missed you", *kisses on the eyes* "kissing you" *kisses on the nose bridge* "and you addictive lips",he said before kissing me on my lips.He snaked his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.We kissed for a while and pulled back to breath.

"Me too,I also missed you crazily",I said and looked at his eyes.He looked at me and again kissed me deep and passionately.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

         After that we just cuddled for few minutes and fell asleep.

         Then we wake up around 11:00am amd went out to watch the movie.The movie was not bad,but who watched the movie.All we did was whispering and a little cuddling.After the movie we ate lunch and went to play some arcade games.

        After that we came home and just randomly talked.Then around the dinner time he went to his dorm.I just ate some snacks and went to bed.

        Before I fell asleep I think about today..
.
.
.
(Flashback)

"Me too,I also missed you crazily",I said and looked at his eyes.He looked at me and again kissed me deep and passionately and pulled back after a minute.Then he laid beside me and hugged me close to him.

"Oppa,When are you leaving?",I asked him as I buried my face into his chest.

"Around 08:00pm,why?",I asked back.

"Not that,when are you leaving to States?,I asked.

"Ahh.. that,after an month..,I always forgot that I am leaving after a month.I don't how I am going to live without seeing you",he said.

"Me too,I also don't know what I am going to do?",Can I also come with you, Oppa?",I asked.

"Can you?,If you do so means, that will be good",he said.

Please return soon and call me everyday and come here often,I said while hugging him close.

"I promise you,I will call you everyday and will come here whenever I has time and Sorry for making you wait",he said and patted my head.We just stay like this for a while before we fell asleep.

(End of the flashback)

     I thought about that and about few random things before I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the very late update.I was being too lazy lately amd was unable to update.And forgive me for my errors.

And don't forget to enter your votes and commants.Thanks for reading.

_shamin2215