Chapter 7

Nana's Pov:

             Why?Why is he  of all men?,I am very shocked to know that my father's friend's son is none other than Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung aka Junior. It will super awkward for me. Now we are sitting in dining hall having our dinner.I sat between my mom and Taehyung oppa.Jinyoung is sitting opposite to me.

Oppa, you know this all along right?,then why would you don't tell me that, it was Jinyoung, I asked him whispering.

Earlier I came to tell you, but you said you wanted to be alone, that's why I went without disturbing you.

Did everyone know this except me?,I asked him.

Everyone in here knew all along, except you and Jinyoung,he said.

Jongin too know this?,I won't leave him alone,I said cursing.

Do you guys know each other?, you guys are going to same school,Mrs. Park asked.I was about to answer but Jongin cut me off.

They are close,Jongin said smiling at me.He really make me to lose my temper. If I caught him he will be dead in my hands. I shot him a death glare. He just smirk at me.I looked at Jinyoung,he is smiling looking at me.

Omo, that's great, it'll relief if you two were close already,my mom said.

The dinner went boring like usual. They kept talking about something. They are all talking with each other,except me and Jinyoung. Even his sister also joined the talk with Taehyung and Jonghyun oppa, Jiwon unnie and Jongin. She looks like a middle schooler.I just sat there simply doing nothing. Suddenly my phone buzzed.It was a text from Jinyoung.

Park Jinyoung:

         Are you knew this all along?

Me:

Nope, I just came to know few hours ago, what about you?

Park Jinyoung:

      I only came to knew when I was on the way to here(-_-)

They kept talking with each while we are texting.Now my parents, his parents and my grandma were discuss about something privately.We are in garden with Jinyoung and his sister.

Congratulations on your engagement, Jongin said.

Why are you congratulating now?,The  date is not decided yet,Jonghyun oppa said.

Yaaah, Kim Jongin, shut your mouth before I kill you, I said as grind my teeth.

And Jinyoung let's talk, I said as I started walking away.

Wow~,they seems like a couple, I heard Jonghyun oppa.

Yaa~Kim Nana, Park Jinyoung ,enjoy, Jongin said.

Today you will be dead in my hands, I said as I turned and come back towards Jongin. I came near him and hit his head.

Yaaaah, how many times I told you to not hit my head, he shouts.

You were pissing me off from yesterday. This morning I forgave you for yesterday, but I couldn't do that. You really made me gone mad today. And you knew about this all along and you wouldn't  tell me about this.So, this was the secret that you were talking about,I won't leave you alone, I said as I pulled his hair.

Yaa, yaaa, let this go, he said. Let's this go before you'll regret, he said. I just ignored him and pulled his hair more.
He started to tickling me. I lose my grip on his head and started laughing.

Yaah, yaah, stop this,I said laughing.
You had to stop earlier, he said and continued.Everyone laughed looking at us especially Jinyoung.He looked very surprised after seeing this side of me. Now I will more embarrassed with him.