Chapter 31

Jinyoung's Pov:

           What I have done?,I deserve this for ignoring Nana. Now she is ignoring me. I called her many times, but she doesn't respond.I am walking desperately in my room while calling Nana hoping she will respond even though I know that can't happen. I laid down on my bed. How can I solve this?,I asked myself. I even called Jongin and asked him  about her, but he is also blamed me. What can I do?What can I do?. My thoughts are paused by the sound of the door open. It was Yugyeom.

Hyung,come and have your dinner, he said.

I am not hungry, just go from here, I said.

Hyung you didn't even had your lunch today, come on ,have some food, he said.

Just leave from here, I said gritting my teeth.

But Hyung, he is about to reply,but got cut off by my shouting.

I don't want any food, Just Leave me Alone, I shout at him.

By hearing this rest of the members came to the room.

Jinyoung-ah, What happened?Why are you shouting at him?,Jackson asked.

I just want to be alone, Leave, I said as I drove them out of the room and locked the door. I sat on the floor beside the bed and again call Nana.

No one's  Pov:

(G-Yugyeom
B-Bambam
J-Jackson
Y-Youngjae)

B:Yugyeom-ah, What happened?What did you done?

G:I just asked him to come and have dinner, but he shouted at me, I don't know why.

B:Call Mark and Jaebum Hyung.

J:I already did, they are on their way.

G:Why is Jinyoung Hyung behaving like this?.

B:Don't know ,he has been behaving like this for the past week.

J:It's because of Nana.

G:Why because of noona?.

Y:You guys don't knew, they fought.

G:Is it?So that's why Jinyoung Hyung is like this, right?.

B:Why are they fighting?

Jackson told the story to them....

B:Eeewww,It is very silly, Jinyoung Hyung fought with her for that?.

Y:But Noona didn't had  lied to him, You know about Hyung, If we lied to him, he didn't spare us.

(At that time they heard the sound of things broking from Jinyoung's room.)

J:But what happened today?Yesterday he went to meet her?,right?.

Y:Yeah,he went and in there he again saw her with Sungjae and again fought with her.

B:But it is not seem like he is behaving like this for that.

Y:No ,he is behaving like this because another thing happened today.

G,B, J:What happened today?

Y:Nana saw him kissing a girl.

MWO??HE DID WHAT?WHO IS THAT GIRL?,they shoot Youngjae with their questions.

Y:He didn't do that on purpose, she is the one who pulled him in a kiss, but Nana saw them and misunderstood.

J:Who the hell is she?

Y:Lee Jung Hyun

J:So Nana misunderstood him and fighting with him for that, so he is upset, right?

Y:Yup.

J:How did you know this?I am also in the school today.

Y:Jongin told me. So that's why I am telling you to not sleep in class.

(At that time,the door bell rang)

G:It's probably be Hyungs, I will get it.

Mark and Jaebum arrived and the members told them the whole story.

Jaebum went to talk with Jinyoung, because he is the one who can handle Jinyoung.

Jaebum's Pov:

       I unlocked the door with the spare key and entered his room.The room is really messy.Things are lying  broken around. Jinyoung is sitting beside the bed with his hand bleeding.I sighed and went near him.

Get out, he said.

I just ignored him and sat beside him.

I said LEAVE, he shouts.

I know why are you behaving like this,just let it all out, don't hurt yourself, I said.

It's all my fault, I hurt her, She is sick because of me, she tired to explain to me many times, but I ignored her because of my ego, he said as tears pooling in his eyes.

I know,don't worry, she will be fine and listen to you, I said while patted his shoulder.

Hyung, what can I do now?,he asked.

Just give her some time and talk to her, don't pester her, I said.

Now go to sleep,it's already 10pm, I said and helped him to stand and made him laid down on the bed.I cleaned his wounded hand and bandaged it.I went to the living room and tell others not to disturb him.

Then Mark and I decided to stay here tonight. We went our room and others went their respective rooms.

He is very depressed, I said as I laid down on my bed. Mark Hyung is scrolling his phone.

I know, but Nana is more depressed than him, she is depressed for the past week, he said.

How did you know?,I asked.

Jaehyun told me, he said.

How did she know about Nana?,I asked.

They are friends since they were in States,he replied.

Jaehyun is also stayed in States?,I asked.

Yeah, She is. But I only knew that yesterday, I didn't even knew that she was in States and is a friend of Nana, he said.

Ok, Hyung, what will we do with him?,I asked.

Jaehyun wants to meet Jinyoung and tomorrow evening she will be here to meet him and she will do something, so don't worry and just sleep,he said.

We soon drifted off to sleep.

(The next morning,At school)

Nana's Pov:

        Yesterday I was sick and sad. I call Jaehyun unnie and asked her to come my home.After told her everything, I felt a little relived and slept. This morning also Jaehyun unnie dropped me at school. I am a bit better now. I came a bit earlier because Jaehyun unnie have to go to her College. As I entered the class there are few people arrived. I looked over at Jinyoung desk. His bag is at here but he is not seen around. Maybe he is with that her, I thought. I made my way to the rooftop.As I opened the door there I saw Jinyoung sitting on the bench. Beside him there sitting none other than
Lee Junghyun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kamsahamnidha for reading.

Pls vote me guys... Don't be a silent reader..

_shamin2215