Chapter 22

Nana's Pov:

                     I wake up by the sound of my alarm. After turn it off, I again sleep lazily.
Then only I realized that someone is hugging my waist. I turn around and saw Jinyoung sleeping there peacefully and...he is shirtless. It must be definitely a dream, I thought and decided to enjoy the dream. So I hugged him and closed my eyes. I can feel him moving a bit and hear him groaning.

Are you awake?,he asked in a sleepy voice.

Uhhh, did you sleep well?,I asked him.

Yaaah, Kim Nana, you're quite different from other girls.Usually they ask why are you here in this situation, but you asking me did I slept well, Are you still drunk?,he asked.

What?Me drunk?Ahhh right, yesterday I was drinking with Jongin and then what happened?.......I don't remember, how did I came into this room?,I asked myself.

Is it not a dream?I asked while pinching his cheeks.

Ahhhh..., dream... and you don't remember what happened yesterday,eeeh, how did you not remember that, he said with a slight smirk.

What happened?Did something happened? And why are you shirtless?,I asked while I conformed that I am having clothes on or not and sit straight.

Yesterday you got drunk and called me to come. We just talked for few minutes and when I was carried you here and made you laid down on the mattress,you pulled me down and got overboard and we did.....,he said still lying.

Mwo?We did what?,I asked him.

Do I have to tell that?   Dont you understand?, he said with a smirk.

Aiiiiiishhhhh, I'm screwed.....,I shouted.

And why didn't you stop me, you were not drunk, I asked.

Yaaaahhh, you got drunk and did wierd things and do you think I can control myself when you did that?,he asked me back.

Aiiiiiishhhhh......, what if our parents get to know this, we are dead, I said.

Don't worry,if they know about this, they will probably conduct our wedding soon, he said.

Even it's a bit......., I can't remember, what happened and why did I do that?,I asked while tears pooling in my eyes.

What if I get p-pre..., I stuttered.

Yahhh, Are you crying?,why are you crying?, he said.

How can I not cry in this situation?,I asked,while my voice shaked.I cried hiding my face in the pillow.

Jinyoung's Pov:

                 She is crying.She is crying now because of my stupidity.Wait it's not my stupidity, she is crying because of her stupidity.What can I do now? How can I calm her down?...I am so dead now.

Nana-ah, don't cry, I was just playing, I said with a low voice.

Even though it's a bit....., what?Playing?,she asked shouting.

Uhhh, I was just playing and nothing happened, I just slept there,I said.

What?,Yaaah Park Jinyoung, do you know how scared I became just now, I thought about our future and our studies.. How could you lie in this matter?,she asked angrily.

Mian, I didn't know that you will take it serious and I just pranked..., I said grabbing her face hopping that she would calm down, but she didn't. She jerked my hands away and went washroom.

Yaah, Kim Nana, where are you going?I'm sorry..., I shouted but she just ignored that and went in.

I deserve this,I should'nt had done that...., Now how can I make up with her.I just sit there until she came out. She came and I am about to talk but she went outside the room. I just groaned and messed my hair.But she came after few minutes grabbing some clothes and tossed it towards me and went back.I guessed this must be Taehyung hyung's or Jongin's.

I came to the living room after showered. Nana is in kitchen cooking something. I go to help, but she didn't allow me,actually ignored me. I has no other chance than just sitting.

We are now eating the ramyun that she made, in silence. I looked at her all the time and tried several times to talk and even talked for few times, but she didn't reply.
.
.
.
Nana-ah,don't be like this, I was just playing, I said to her while we are in living room.She is reading some book and me is trying to make her talk. I kept on calling her but she just ignored.

I even tried with an agyeo, but no use. So I decided to do that.I kissed her.I kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks, no use. Lastly I kissed her lips. At first she is shocked and didn't kiss me back. But after that I placed my hands on her waist and deepened the kiss, she kissed me back.I grinned in success in between the kiss.

Nana's Pov:

                   Jinyoung keep trying to make me talk with him. I tried my best to ignore his agyeo. He made me calm down with his agyeo and I'm not give up easily, so I pretend like I ignored him. Suddenly he started kissing me. He kissed my forehead, nose,cheek.I tried my best to keep myself calm, holding my breathe.But he kissed my lips.

At first I tried very hard not to kiss him back, but when he snaked his arms around my waist, I can't controlled myself, so I just kissed him back.He grinned in success in between the kiss.

After kissing for few minutes, we pulled back when we realise we need oxygen for living. Both of us are panting crazily.

Nana-ah, listen to me, I was just joking and I didn't know that you would take that as serious, so just forgive me, he said in between his panting.

What can I do now?,I have none other option than forgive you, after all you known my weakness, I said while fanning myself.

Woah ,Nana Saranghae, he said and about to kiss me again, but I stopped him. So he just hugged me and I aslo hugged him back.

Then What happened yesterday?, I asked him still hugging him.

You got drunk and kept on telling Jongin in to call me. I came and he went,he said while pulling back.

Then..,I asked.

Then I approached you and you told me to call the handsome and cute Jinyoung oppa,he said with a  bluff.

What?,I asked him.

You did'nt  recognized me and you told me that I look like a monkey, he said.

What?,I told that, Woah, alcohol is really a serum of truth, I said.

Yaaah, he shouted and I just laughed.

Then what happened?,I asked.

We kissed for a while and you..., he said but I cut him off.

What you kissed me?,How can you kiss a girl,when she was drunk, I asked him.

Even though I am the one who started it and you are the one who deepened it.I struggled very hard to pull backAnd I kissed because this girl is my fiancee,he said pointing me.

And then you hugged me and I was about hug you back, but just at that time you threw up in my shirt. And that's why I slept shirtless, he said.

Ahhh, I did that, I said while looking away from him.

And why did you shirtless in this cold weather, you must had went to your dorm, I said.

How could I go to dorm in 10:30 in the night and with a mess on my shirt, he asked.

Forget it, are you not going now?,I asked.

Nah.., today I will just stay with and catch up my timethat  I lost during the exams, he said while wrapping his arms around my neck and pecked my lips.I hugged him.

I missed you oppa, I said.

Me too, he said and kissed my head.
.
.
.
.
.
We ordered pizza for lunch and ate it.

And we spend the rest of the day cuddling and kissing...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahhh...,I like this chapter....💛💛💛💛 

Kamsahamnidha for reading....🌺🌺🌺🌺

Annyeonghaseyo☘☘☘☘☘☘

_shamin2215