AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my dear readers!!

                   First of all I apologise for not updating for a long time.Its been a year since I updated.Actually my phone was repair and that's why I wasn't able to update. I did try my level best to fix it but couldn't. And also, I was busy with studying. I don't know why but suddenly I began to concentrate on studies. I think it was because of the absence of mobile. And, I suffered from Kdrama fever for the past year. So these are the reasons for my inability to update. So please pardon me. As I got a new phone, from now on I will try to update properly. And thank you so much for the readers who are all reading this story, for those who are all waiting for the and mostly for those who has voted.

          I'm gonna finish this story soon. Only few more chapters are there. I have already made the plot and just have to type it, but I doesn't have sufficient time since I am in final semester now and the final exam is approaching soon.

           Finally, if you guys have any suggestions please feel free to comment or text me.
          Once again I apologise for my fault and I thank you for all the comments telling me to update soon.

                 Thank You!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_shamin2215