Chapter 26

Kim Nana'Pov:

            Today is friday.As usual in school at rooftop during lunch with Jinyoung.

Today evening, you are free,right?,he asked.

I think so, I said. But I have a plan. Sungjae asked me to come to a coffee shop for help him in studies.I agreed.

But I can't tell this to Jinyoung. Because he is too jealousy now.Whenever I am with Sungjae or talk to him or when he text or call me, Jinyoung would be really pissed off. If I tell him that today I am not spend time with him because I'm going to meet Sungjae, I bet, he can not allow me to go there. But I have to go, because I promised Sungjae.

Then how about a date?,he asked.

But I can't, I said.

Why?You are all free today,he asked.

Taehyung oppa and Kai are coming today, I have to spend time with them, so I can't, I lied.But today Taehyung oppa and Jongin are really coming home.

Ohhh, Is that so, he said frowing.

Oppa,don't worry, we should go tomorrow, so stop frowing, I said as I cupped his cheeks.

Then Ok, he said.

Then we go back to class and the school ends as usual.

After school ends, I go to the coffee shop to meet Sungjae. I arrive there and wait for him. After few minutes he came and we started studying. Actually we don't study properly. We just study properly for 30 mins, then we start to talk. We chat for few minutes maybe an hour.Then we started walking to my home at 7pm. Even though I told him that I can go home by myself, but he insisted on walk me home.

Jinyoung's Pov:

           I asked Nana to date, but she said that today her brother and Jongin are coming.Now I'm all bored.I just sit in my room playing games in my phone. After a while Jackson came inside the room.

Are you free now?,he asked.

Yup, why?,I asked.

I am very bored, how about going game center?,he asked.

I can't, asked somebody else, I said.

I already asked Youngjae, he said he had to study, and Bambam and Yugyeom are already went somewhere, Jaebum and Mark hyung is not arrived yet, that's why I'm asking you, he said.

I think for a minute.I'm also bored and the time is only 5pm, so I decided to go with him.

At first we go to a tteokbokki shop and eat tteokokki.Then we go to the game center. We start to play games. It is quite enjoying when we come with Jackson. Being a talkative, even though he talks a lot, it would be happy when we with him. I also played games without worry about anything.
.
.
After playing, we decided to go home.We go home by walk.

As we walk, Jackson kept talk about something, but I didn't hear it. I think about Nana and pull out my phone to text her. As I am texting, Jackson poked me and pointed something.

Isn't that Nana?,he asked pointing a girl.

I looked up at her and she is none other than Nana. She is coming in the opposite side of us with Sungjae.I just literally freeze when I see her with him,but I didn't show.

Yeah, that's her,I said while looking at my phone.

Hyung what happened?Did you fight?,he asked.

Ani, I said still scrolling at my phone.

Don't lie, then why wouldn't you go with her after the school, he asked.

She said she has something else to do, that's why I wouldn't, I said.You go first ,I will come later, I said as I arrived infront of our house.

Ok, don't fight for silly reasons, he said before going into the house. He would  have seen my face. I am really pissed off.

Nana noticed me standing infront of her house when she came near the house.

Why are you standing here?,she asked as she came towards me with him.

I am just about to go to your house. You said that today Taehyung hyung is coming, so I am going to see him, I said with a smirk.She just rolled her eyes.

Who is this?,he asked.

This is Jin..., she is about to tell but I cut her off.

It's none of your business, I said.

Uhhh,I think I should go now, Bye Nana, he said and left.

Jinyoung...., listen, she starts but I interrupt her.

Why did you lied me?,I asked.

What I lied you?,she asked back.

Nana's Pov:

Why did you lied me?,he asked.

What I lied you?,I asked back.

Don't act smart, you said that today your brother is coming so you can't spend time with me, but you lied to me and went with him, he said raising his sound a bit.I can feel the sense of anger in his voice.

Yeah, today Taehyung oppa is coming, he would be in home now,I didn't lied to you,I said.

Then why did you came home with him?,he asked.Why didn't you tell me earlier?,he asked.

That is...S-Sungjae asked me to help him in studies and t-that's why I went to h-help him, I said shuttering.

See you are shuttering, if you want to spend time with your crush, you could told me so,he said.

What?,my crush, Where is that came from?Why are you talking nonsense?,I asked.

Then tell me why didn't you tell me earlier?,he asked again.

I remain silent.

See, you couldn't answer, he said and turn around,walking to his home.

Where are you going in the middle?,I asked as I pulled his hand.But he just jerk it off and walked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Is they really fought??

What will happen next??

_shamin2215