Chapter 27

Nana's Pov:

          Two days past since I fought with him, Nope, I didn't fight with him, he was the one who fought with me. I didn't talk to him after that night.Not even a text. I agree that I am in fault, but, how did he gone away in the middle of talking?.That's why I didn't talk to him or apologize to him.

We even ignore each other at school. He didn't even coming to the rooftop.The past two days,I didn't talk with anyone properly, thank god Taehyung oppa didn't see me like this.If he did, he would advice me to talk, because I know I am the one who made the mistake.Jongin tried to talk to me but ended up in receiving my anger. I didn't talk to Sungjae properly, if I did ,that will increase Jinyoung's anger. I can't bear anymore.Today I am going to talk to him throwing away my ego.

So I decided to go school earlier, because Jinyoung would always go earlier to school. When I enter the class, Jinyoung is not there.I waited for him, but instead only Youngjae came.

Where is him?,I asked.

He will come later, he said.

Ohhh, I frowned.

You two didn't made up yet, he asked.

Yeah, I said.

How is he?,I asked.

As usual scolding and beating us, he said

Why did you guys fought?,he asked.

Because of me, I mean my mistake, I went with Sungjae without telling him and he found out, I said.

You went with who?,he asked raising a eyebrow.

Yook Sungjae, I said.I went to help him in studying and ended up caught by Jinyoung, I said.

Why did you went without telling him?,he asked.

Because he is too pissed off whenever I talk with Sungjae, so that I told him, that day I was going to spend time with my brother, I said.

You lied him and he found out, then it's a big one, he said.

Actually I didn't him, that day Taehyung oppa is supposed to come home, I told him just skipping the part of Sungjae, I said.

Did you explain to him?,he asked.

I try to explain,but he went away in the middle of talking...,I said.

So you didn't talk with him after that,he asked.

I nod in response.

Usually Jinyoung is very stubborn, you should try talking him, he said.

That's why I came earlier hoping to talk him, I said as I laid my head on my desk.

He will come soon, he said.

Finally Jinyoung come right before a minute class start. I try to made an eye contact, but he didn't look at my direction.Then our teacher came and our class starts.

At lunch I texted him to come to the rooftop.I waited for him for the whole lunch, but he didn't show up. I decided to go back to the class when the bell rings.In class also I tried to talk him and even text him as wait for me after the school, but he just ignore all of this and went home as soon as the school over.Now I am walking home with Youngjae.

How is your day?,he asked.

I know what he mean.Ridiculous, I said.

Did you talk to him?,he asked.

I really tried very hard to talk to him.I also text him several times, but he even didn't look at me,I said.

I already told you that he is stubborn,If you talked him and tried to explain him right after that day, I would have solve easily, but you didn't. You know what, that night he didn't sleep waiting for your texts or call, he said.

I was really because he went ignoring me, I said.

You should really work hard to made up with him, he said.

What can I do now?,I asked.

You should try a plan, he said.

What plan?,Do you have any palns?,I asked.

No, I will ask Jackson hyung, because he is good at making silly plans, he asked.

Whatever,you guys should have to help me,I said before we parted for our respective homes.

I just dive in my bed and drifted off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sry for the short update

I know it's a lame reason to fight, but I just wrote it and I'm too lazy to change it...

I am too sleepy now, that's why I just wrote short.

Sorry once again...

_shamin2215