Chapter 35

Jinyoung's Pov:

                Today I didn't go to school because I was slightly sick. I took leave to rest peacefully but all my plans are ruined because WANG JACKSON is also here with me skipping school.I don't know why he skipped school. He said that he was also not feeling well,but he looks absolutely fine for me. He just skipped school to play and mainly for torturing me in the name of taking care for me.

Jinyoung-ah, during sick we have to do this,he said while entering my room with a tray having cold water and white towels.

Yah,I am not having fever, I just caught cold,So don't need to do that, I said.

But who can stop THE Wang Jackson.He did that. Dipping the cloth in the cold water, placing it on my forehead, spilling the water all over my bed and pillow in the name of dipping the cloth.

After awhile he opened the window in my room saying that I need to breath fresh air so that I can get well soon. Who told him to open the window in this killing weather. I regret skipping school. I would able to rest in school than here with him. Then he went to the living room and played some songs with high volume. I think my ear buds are going to burst.

YAH JACKSON, turn off the speaker before I break that, I shouted from my room. Just then my phone vibrated and there was a text from Nana.

Nana' Pov:

               I am in the library just reading a book. Today is really boring. Jinyoung oppa is not coming to school because he is not feeling well. I didn't see Youngjae or others beside in the class.I didn't see Jongin after that day and my brother also. Everyone is busy. Exams are also coming soon. I seldom studied this time.

              I got bored reading the book. So I just took my phone and texted Jinyoung.

Me:
     Oppa~,Mwohae??,Sleeping??

Jinyoung:
     Ani, trying really hard to sleep, but can't 😫

Me:
    Wae?,Are you very sick?

Jinyoung:
     Not that much

Me:
     Then why you not able to sleep??

Jinyoung:
       That because Jackson is staying home and doing wierd things.

Me:
        Jackson??Why?Is he not in school?

Jinyoung:
         He took leave because he said he is sick, but now for me he is physically normal but mentally.....

Me:
       Haha~,Why?What's he doing?

Jinyoung:
        He opened all the Windows,I asked him why, he said that during sick person should get fresh air,I really can't understand why he is doing that in this cold weather!!!!!!

Me:
     As expected Jackson... Haha~

Jinyoung:
         Now you know why the hell I am not able to sleep.

Me:
      Want me to come there after the school??

Jinyoung:
      Nope, not here, I want to escape from him, I am gonna go to yours, so come there right after the school

Me:
     Ne~,Oppa ~

I grabbed my things and made my way to my locker. As I was walking in the corridor thinking randomly someone bumped into me. My things were scattered on the floor as well as hers.

Ohh, I am so sorry, I zoned out, I said as I sat down grabbing my things so as she.

It's okay,I am also at fault,I didn't see you coming, she said.

Is it?Anyways sorry, I said. Whats your name?You are in my class right?,I asked.

Seriously Kim Nana, you didn't know my name yet, even though we are in same class for nearly one and a half years, she said.

Sorry, cuz I didn't talk to you,I said while rubbing my nape.

Yeah, you are always with your boyfriend, then how could you have the time to chat with us, she said while standing so as I.

Cuz I didn't talk with others in school, and I don't even know your name because you are mostly not in the class,I said.

That's quite right, cuz I always skipped classes and hang out with my boyfriend, she said.

But this year I can see you often, I said.

That because my boyfriend is not here, he is going to the University now,she sighed.

Ohh, I said.

That's why I am trying my level best to study well and get good marks, then only I will be able to get in his University, she said.

Who is your boyfriend?He is now in University means he must be the classmate of my brother. Who is he?Is he one in EXO, BTS, GOT7?,I asked.

Yeah, he is in BTS, she said.

BTS, then he is my brother's friend,who?,I asked.

Kim Taehyung, your brother, she said.

What!!!Taehyung oppa!!!,I exclaimed.

Yeah, Taehyung Oppa, she said.

Then why didn't he introduced you to me?,I asked.

Cause you were always either romancing or fighting with your boyfriend, she said.

Yeah, that's quite right, I said.

Where are you going?,she asked.

Rooftop?,you?,I asked.

Library.You are mostly in rooftop?Why?,Are you a rooftop princess or something?,she asked.

It became an habit, going to rooftop during lunch hour skipping lunch, but now it changed. Jinyoung always made me eat my lunch, As he is absent today I don't have the appetite, so today I am going to skip, I said.

Ok, I am going this way, she said and about to walk ahead.

Wait, what's your name?,I asked.

Sung Haneul, she said before walking ahead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally an update😄,Sry for being late,I wasn't able to update...

Sorry for the short chapter, actually I planned something and wrote completely different from what I planned.😅😅

Anyways kamshamnida for reading 😊😊😊

_shamin2215