Chapter 29

Jinyoung's pov:

                 Sunday. I am on my way to meet Nana. Yesterday night she sent me a text to meet her today. At that time Jackson and Youngjae were with her at her house. I bet they would told her to text me. And coming to our fight, I aslo don't want to fight with her, but whenever I thought like this I got furious thinking how could she lied to me.But the past two days she kept on trying to talk with me, but I simply ignored her. I don't know why I did so, but it is quite fun to watch her with pleading puppy eyes.Finally I decide,today I am going to made up with her. I can't bear anymore like this, I miss her, I miss cuddling her, and top of that I miss kissing her.

I arrive at the coffee shop.She is not here yet. So I just waited for her. After ten minutes of waiting finally I can see her coming towards the coffee shop. Wait someone is with her. That is none other than him. Him,Yook Sungjae.How could she do that again?If she want to hang out with him, then why she asked me to come here. I left the coffee shop before she arrived it. But she saw as I left.

I came to my dorm and walked straight to my room. I just laid down and tried to get some sleep but I can't. I was really very happy today. I went there hoping to made up with her, but she again hurted me. What happened to her?,why is she behaving like this?,What if she like him again?Thoughts pooling in my mind. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

Nana's pov:

     As I am going to meet Jinyoung in the coffee shop,I meet Sungjae on the way. He insisted to come with me.I said I am going to the coffee shop and he said that he is going to somewhere in that area, so he insisted to walk with me. I don't know how to ignore him. I hope Jinyoung didnt see me with him.Sungjae is talking about something and all I do was thinking about Jinyoung and hoping he would not misunderstood again. When we arrived near the coffee shop Jinyoung came out from the coffee shop. He saw me but he just went on.

He did saw me with Sungjae and misunderstood again. Oh god, what can I do now?How will. I explain this to him. Actually this is not my fault exactly but I know he is super anger at me. I would have come with Jongin. He offered me to drop me here, but I said I want to walk. Now I am receiving.

I just came back home after that. Sungjae went to somewhere. I kept on calling and texting even though I know he didn't going to pick up. I sat on the couch on the living room. Tears streaming on my face. I don't know why I cried but I just cried for few minutes and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
(Morning)

I wake up very early around 6am and found myself sleeping on the couch of the living room.I lazily went to the washroom and did my daily routine. I am feeling like sick.I am having a slight fever and my head hurts like a hell.

After putting my uniform on I come to kitchen to drink something. I just drink a cup of milk. I didn't have the appetite to eat breakfast.It's still 7 in the morning.I don't want to go school this early. I will be all alone there. So I decided to ge park. Plugging my earphones I exited my house and walked towards the park.

Listening to the music sitting on the bench at the park with eyes closing is one of my habit since childhood, but today I am feeling like hell. I think it's because I am having fever or something. I feel someone's presence near me and open my eyes to see who is that.

Annyeong Nana~,Jaehyun unnie said.

Annyeong unnie,I said.

Why are you  sound very low?,Are you sick?,she asked as she placed her hand on my forehead.

Its a slight fever, I said.

What?You are burning?Let's go to the hospital, she said.

No unnie,I'm fine, I will go to the nurse when I reached school,I said.

How is your fiancee, she asked.

Still like that, leave that and tell me about your boyfriend. What's his name?,I asked.

Mark, she said.

What?Mark oppa?,I asked in a surprise tone.

Do you know him?,she asked.

No unnie I also know someone named Mark. He is Jinyoung's friend,I said.

Ohh...,but I think you know him, he also lived in States and he used to be your brother's friend,she said.

Where is he living?,I asked.

Next to our building, she said.

Then you are dating Mark of GOT7,right?,I asked.

GOT7?What is that?,she asked.

That's their gang's name in the school. Jinyoung also belongs to that gang. So you are dating Mark Oppa, I said.

You know him?You even call him Oppa, she asked.

He is Jinyoung's friend ofcorse I know him and I went to their dorm few times, I said.

Really?,Next time when you going, call me too, she said.

I don't think I am able to go there again, I frowned.Tears pooling my eyes.

Nana-ah, what happened to you?As long as I know you are the bold girl I ever seen, what happened to you now?Crying over a boy issue, she asked as she patted my shoulder.

She is right, I became weak, I became weak because of him. I told her about yesterday crying a little. She comfort me by patting my head.

After talking with her for a while I decided to go school at 8 am. I insisted to walk but Jaehyun unnie said that she will drop me at school.

Arriving at school immediately I made my way to the nurse room. As I walking on the corridor passing through the gym room I heard a voice calling Jinyoung. Its a girl voice. Out of curiosity I walk inside the gym room.

My heart ached at the sight before my eyes. I saw Jinyoung and  Lee Junghyun kissing. Tears pooling my eyes once again. Jinyoung pulled back and about to say something but he noticed my presence.

Nana-ah, listen to me-,he is about to say something but I just turn around and walk to where my legs lead ignoring him calling my name.

WHAT HAPPENED?WHY HE KISSED HER???

Kamsahamnidha for reading...

Sry for the errors..

_shamin2215