Chapter 10

Nana's Pov:

                    Days rolled.I having my birthday party or my engagement next week.I hate to get engaged. I don't want this engagement. I don't know how Jinyoung is feeling about this.He might also feel like me probably. Me and Jinyoung became close, I mean friends. I do like him as a friend but I don't like him as a man. Today  me and Jinyoung are going on a date, because our parents are the one who arranged this. So we no other option than going.I have to get ready on 09:00am. Now the time is 10:00am. I don't have any interest. I just lay down on my bed looking at the. The house is noisy, because Taehyung oppa and Jongin were doing something in the name of playing games. I just stayed like that for a while thinking randomly.
.
.
.

I just dressed like usual.I walked outside my room, there sitting my brother and my so called  idiot cousin watching TV and fanboying over girl groups. They noticed my presence and turned to face me.

Are you going now?,Be careful and don't cry, Taehyung oppa said. Cuz he knew I cry whenever I riding rides in amusement park. Yeah today we are going to amusement park for our so called date.

I nodded.They know what I am feel right now.

Are you alright?,Taehyung oppa asked.

Uhhh, I said.

Yaah, don't be sad,let's enjoy your date, Jongin said.I am not in the mood to argue with him. I just nodded went down to my building waiting for Jinyoung.

A car stopped and I know who is inside. I just hop in and put on my seatbelt.

Are you sure that you are going to drive?,I asked Jinyoung.

Yup, don't you  know that I'm the best driver, he said bluffing.

We are on our way to the amusement park. It was pretty far from our area. We talked at first, but now we are in silent. I just slightly laid down because I'm car sick.
.
.
.
After two hours of journey we arrived at the amusement park. We went inside. We played many games. It's quite fun with him. I would come here happily if we came here by ourselves with our wish. But now also I'm enjoying my time with him.

He kept on insisting to go on a ride,but I refused. I don't want him to see me cry like a kid. I able to avoid rides until the lunch time.When we were eating lunch, he again insisted to go on a ride. I can't refused him because now he is using agyeo. I can't resist his agyeo. I have to admit that he is cute.

Alright, but only one ride, I asked.

Thwank youuu, he baby talked.

I chuckled and he smiled at me showing his wrinkles around his eyes.

After finishing our lunch, we went to ride roller coaster.I tried my best to not cry and scream infront him. At first I able to manage,but when the speed increase I started to scream. Jinyoung was also screaming with me. Now I'm crying. I hope he didn't see me crying because my face is covered with my messy hair.Finally the ride came to end.

We went out of the ride. Then we played some games and won several stuffs.He won a teddy bear for me. I'm the one who asked him to won that. I really like that teddy bear. After that we sat on a bench holding drink in our hands.I kept on hugging my teddy.

Do you like it that much?,he asked.

Hmm, I like teddys. I have one in my house. I have the habit of hugging teddy while sleeping, I said.

He chuckled. You are just like a kid, so cute~,he said pinching my nose.

I'm not a kid, I said pouting.

You are so cute when pouting and I saw you cry earlier when we rode roller coaster, he said.

You saw me crying,I said literally screaming in my mind. I am not crying, those tears formed because I sreamed out my lungs.My face heated up as I said that.

You liar, I clearly saw you crying.I know you  would cry while on rides. Btw you looks so cute when you are blushing, he said. You are such a cutie,he said

I cleared my throat.Stop calling me cutie and how did you know that I would cry, I asked.

Jongin told me that, he said.

That idiot, I don't know what to do with him, I sighed.

Do you have a boyfriend?,he asked me suddenly.

Nope, why are asking me this suddenly?,I asked back.

Just curious, don't you have any in past, he asked.

Nope I am not interested in dating, I said. What about you?,I asked.

I had one. I broke up with her two years ago. I just go out with her.I don't had any deep feelings for her,he said.

Then what about you first kiss,Is that with her, I asked.

Uhh nope. I just went out with her. Nothing more than that, he said.
.
.
.
Now the time is 04:00pm.We are on our way to back our home. But we decided to go to shopping mall suddenly.

We went to many shops. He brought me a pretty dress and a necklace. I brought him a bracelet and a sunglass .We went to cafe and ordered burger and drink for both of us. After eating  we chatted for about few minutes. Then we decided to go home. We reached home at 08:00pm.

Today I'm very happy spending time with. It's quite fun with him. This morning I went with him without any mood. But he really changed my mood. I am changing.I can feel the fact that  I'm changing because of him.I don't expect that we became friends when I first met him.

Jinyoung's Pov:

                    I arrived at my dorm grabbing the stuffs we won and the gifts she gave me. I was smiling like an idiot. I noticed my friends are in the living room. I just ignored them and went straight to my room.

         Today I enjoyed a lot. No doubt that I already fell for her. She makes me like her more.She is just like a kid. Today she was so cute. I kept on smiling like an idiot as I saw the pictures that we took today. She was so cute in the picture she was hugging the teddy. I put that picture as my wallpaper.I sent all the pictures to her and texted her

Me:

      Gud night cutie~,sleep well hugging the teddy...

She replied after few minutes.

Nana♡:

        I will and you too sleep well with that rabbit, gud night .. and I'm not cutie.

It was the rabbit we won playing. I changed her name as  My cutie♥ in my phone.I smiled remembering today's event before I dozed off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.