Chapter 23

Dedicated to arshijinlay
(Arshi this for you and thfq)

Nana's Pov:

Days passed. Only two days remaining for the re-open of the school.Our vacation went well, but I can't able to spent time with Jinyoung properly, because I stayed in my family house for few days. So we barely meet each other. We met only thrice in a week.Yesterday only I came back to my home, but I didn't inform Jinyoung. So I decided to go their dorm except him knowing. I already informed Youngjae and told him,not to tell Jinyoung about this.

It is only 8 in the morning. I guess he is not awake yet. I arrive infront of their dorm and pressed the bell. After a minute, it's unlocked leaving Bambam.

Noona~you came, he said hugging me.

Uhhh,How are you?,I asked him hugging back.

Mmm, Fine, he said while both of us walking into the living room there sitting Youngjae, Jackson and Mark oppa.

They greeted and I also greeted them back. I asked about Jaebum Oppa and Yugyeom,but they said that they went their respective homes.And they said Jinyoung is still sleeping.

Yaaah, Kim Nana,why did stay at your family house these days?,Do you know because of that,we suffered a lot?,Jackson said.

Why did you guys suffered because of that?,I asked.

Jinyoung hyung almost became a grumpy person because of missing you and asked us to do this and that and we even got beaten up except Jaebum and Mark hyung, Youngjae said.

Really, but why do I feel like that you guys are telling a bit over?,I asked.

Yeah, you're right, they are always like that,as you know about Jackson,Mark Oppa said.

Are you guys eaten breakfast yet?,I asked them.

Nope, we don't have person to cooking, Jaebum hyung is not here and Jinyoung hyung is sleeping, Youngjae said. Do you cook?,he asked.

No,my cooking tastes terrible, I also came here without eat breakfast,I expected Jaebum Oppa be here..., I said with a frown. Then go and wake Jinyoung up, I said.

Why should we?,We don't want to get beaten up again, Bambam said.

You should go and wake him, Mark Oppa said.

And make sure to be quick, Jackson said before I stand and walking towards Jinyoung's room.

I enter into the room and see the love of my life sleeping peacefully. I went near him and wake him by shaking his shoulder but he didn't move. I tried for few times but no use.I just sit there looking at his handsome face.

Oppa, Ireona~,I cooed, but he is still not wake up. He tried to open his eyes, but he didn't open them.

Suddenly an idea striked in my brain.So I leaned towards his face until my breathe hit his nose. And I stayed like that for few minutes.I realize after few seconds that I am kissing him now. Soon he kissed me back with his eyes wide open. I know he would wake up immediately if I did that.I looked straight in his eyes.

Morning Oppa, I said.

Morning babe, he said.And are you really here now?or Is this a dream?,he asked.

I'm really here, in your room, I came here because I missed my oppa very much, I said while pressed my forehead on his and he hugged my waist and pulling me down to lay above him.

Oppa, what are you doing?,They will probably see us, I said. And get up quickly, you have to cook breakfast for us, I'm hungry,I said.

Five minutes, just stay like this for five minutes and Jackson is now eavesdropping at the door and probably peeking, he said with a chuckle.

Yaaah, Wang Jackson, I know you are at the door, just go away, if you don't want to beaten up, he shouted leaving me laughing.

How did you know that?Ok, ok,I will go and you guys just end your morning romance and came out quick, Jackson said before stormed away from the door leaving us giggling.

Now lemme hug you for five minutes, Jinyoung said.

I hummed in response as I laid my head on his chest while he tighten his grip on my waist.

I missed you, your scent,your lips and everything, he said.

But oppa, we met thrice in a week, I said.

But we didn't met daily, he whined.

After five minutes of cuddling,I sit straight and pulled him to sit.

Oppa, I'm very hungry, Can you make breakfast for me?,I asked him using an agyeo.

Ofc, I will, because my baby is doing agyeo, he said. Ah right!!!,I forgot to show you that, he said while reaching for his mobile.

He show me the video of me,from that day when I drank.I looked really horrible.

Ahhh.. Oppa, why did you flim that?,I'm looking horrible, I said while hitting his shoulder.

Ani~,my baby is totally looking cute in this video, he said. And I didn't flim this, Jongin is the one who did that, he said.

Mwo?,I really don't know what to do with him, I said while shaking my head.And oppa, Did you showed this to anyone?,I asked.

Nope, I hate other guys seeing my cutest baby, he said while pinching my both cheeks.

Then, Will you get up now?,I feel like starving, I said.

And then,he freshed up and went kitchen for cooking breakfast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This chapter is too fluffy....

Anyways,
Kamsahamnida for reading(^_^)(^_^)

Annyeonghaseyo~~~~~

And don't be a silent reader, pls vote me, it will encourage me to write further.

_shamin2215