Chapter 3

Kim Nana's Pov:

                 After arrived at home, I went to my room.After refreshing myself,  I started doing my homework .While doing that my stomach started growling.I went to kitchen after finishing  homework. He is in his room.I don't know how to cook. The maid is also not there.I searched in fridge hoping to find something to eat.I just grab a juice bottle and about to go to my room, but he came.

What are  you searching for?? ,Are you hungry?,he asked.

Uhh, but there is nothing in the fridge to eat,I said and Did you ate everything?Don't you have an instant ramyun?,I asked.

I ate that yesterday, that's why I told you to ate lunch today, but you ignored it, he said.

Do you how to cook??,I asked.

A little, he said.

Then cook for me, i said.

What do you want me to cook?,he asked.

Just cook anything you know, I'm hungry,I said.

If you want me to cook, then do agyeo, he said with a grin.

Usually I don't like to do agyeo to anyone, except my brother. This idiot knew that. That's why he asked me to do that. Forget it,I  will just go to restaurant, I said and went to my room and grabbed my wallet and headed towards the door.

Yaahh, wait for me, Let's go together,he shouted as I leave.

I went downstairs and started walking. I don't know this neighborhood well. I just wandered around to find any restaurant or any convenience store.Suddenly someone put an arm around my shoulder.It's none other than Jongin.

What are you doing here??,I asked him after punching him on his stomach.

Yahh!!!,he groaned.I came to help you, he said, And do you know Taehyung hyung is coming Korea?,he asked.

Whaat?Oppa coming to Korea,I asked him.So he is coming to Korea.But without telling me.

Ooops, Taehyung hyung told me not to tell this to you??,I just told you,If Taehyung know this, I am dead, he whined.That's relief, I didn't tell you that secret, he said.

What is that??,I asked.

It's secret, Don't ask me, I won't tell you even if you do agyeo, he said.

Whatever,Btw, Why are you here? I asked.

You don't know the way to restaurant and also the  way back to home,right?,he asked.That's why I am coming with you, he said.

I didn't answer him.I just ignore him.

Why did you joined EXO?,I asked.

Just for fun, he said.

Apart from you and Junior,Is there anyone in our class who are in groups?, I asked.

How did you know Junior?,Are you guys close?,he asked.

He is my seatmate. I just know his name and the fact that he is belong to GOT7 and he is a heir of SY group,I said.

Ooohh, seems like you two were close already,Do you like him?,You even gave him your phone number,he asked.

How did you know that??Are you even spying me in school??,I asked half shouting.

My friend Sehun told me so, he said.

Tell me,Is there anyone else in our class??I asked him against.

Sehun from EXO,the one who sit next to me, then Jackson, Youngjae and Junior from GOT7 and Jimin and Jungkook from BTS, he said as we arrived in front of a convenience store.