Chapter 24

Kim Nana's Pov:

Everyone gathered at the living around 12pm. Jaebum oppa and Yugyeom also returned from their home.

Can we discuss about the lunch, Youngjae said.

What do you guys want for lunch, I'll cook,Jinyoung said.

No,no, if you start cooking now with Nana, I bet we will able to get our food only in the evening, Jackson said.

Then how about chicken and Pizza, I asked.

Chicken, pizza call~,Bambam and Yugyeom cooed.

Then what are you waiting for?,Just call and make the order hyung, Jackson said to Jaebum oppa.

No, wait, me and Nana will go and buy, Jinyoung said.

Eeeh, no no, I don't want to starve, Bambam said.

Yaah, Park Jinyoung,if you want to go a date, you should go on evening, now just order it, Mark oppa said.

Yeah, Just order it, I don't want to go outside in this cold day, I said even though I want to go with him.

No, we should go, Jinyoung said as he made me stand.

Don't get smoochy-smoochy around and make sure to return before 4pm, because you know we are not able to starve after then,Mark oppa said as we come outside.

Ahhh, Oppaaaa, I cooed in reply.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We are walking on the roadside with my left hand inside his pocket.

Did you went your house during this holidays?,I asked.

Yeah, ofcorse, If O didn't my daf would use the guards to brought me there, he said.

Then what did you do on the days we can't met?,I asked.

Just sleeping, eating, texting with you, thinking about you and missing you, he said.

Eeewww, but I heard that you became a grumpy person,I said.

Who said that, Jackson right?,he have to need a beat up, he said.

Seems like Jackson is right, I said.

And what did you do without meeting me? he asked.

Same as you,I said.

Then you also became a grumpy person, he asked.

Usually I'm the most grumpy person in my family, so it's usual for them, I said.
.
.
.

Chicken and Pizza is here, I shouted from the dining hall.Everyone in their room, I think.

You guys arrived earlier than I expected, Jaebum oppa said as he and Mark oppa came towards us.All gathered there and finished the chicken and pizza like a hurricane.

After eating lunch, me, Jinyoung, Jaebum and Mark oppa decided to take a small nap while others do whatever they want.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone gathered at the living room around 7pm. Jinyoung,Mark oppa and Jaebum oppa are sitting on a couch while the others sitting on the floor.

As I about to sit on the floor Jinyoung oppa pulled me to make me sit on his lap and snaked his hands around my waist.

Eeewww, You two get a room,Mark oppa said with a disgust tone.

What we have to do now?,I asked.

We are going to play truth or dare, so everyone had to sit on the floor, so Jinyoung just let go of Nana and sit on the floor, Jackson said.

Everyone settled in the position.
Sitting arrangement is Bambam, Jackson, Youngjae, Mark, Yugyeom, Jinyoung ,me and Jaebum.

First Jackson spinned the bottle because he is the one who win in Rock Paper Scissor.And the bottle stopped pointing at me.

Truth or dare, Jackson asked.

Truth, I said.

Did you had crush on anyone back then?, he asked.

I thought for few seconds anf said yes.

Who is it?,Did we know him?,everyone asked with curious especially Jinyoung.

No, you guys don't know him, even my brother also, I said. He studied in the same school as me in States around two years ago and I don't even talked with him once.

Is he a Korean? What's his name?,Mark oppa asked.

Yeah, he is a Korean, his name is Yook Sungjae,I said.

Nana had a crush on him is a big deal, did he that handsome?,Jinyoung oppa asked with a pissed off tone.

Handsome...?I don't know that, but he was so cute back then, I said.It's my turn right?,I asked as I spinned the bottle. It landed pointing on Youngjae.

Truth or dare, I asked.

Same as you, truth, he said.

Then same question as mine, I said.

Well that, I also had a crush back then, but I am worse than you, I don't even know her name and I would just able to see her in the park at weekends,he said.

Then he spinned the bottle and it landed on Jinyoung.

Truth or dare, Youngjae asked.

Dare, Jinyoung said.

He think for a minute.Do the sit-up scene from the serial Secret Garden, he said as I facepalmed myself.

We positioned ourselves and Jinyoung started doing sit-ups and each time his face came near mine, my heart beat like that it is going to come out from its socket. As he do the last one he came near my face and slightly pecked on my lips leaving everyone growled in disgust.

For the nth stop PDA or just get a room Jaebum oppa said.

Then Jinyoung oppa spinned the bottle and this time Mark oppa is got caught.

Truth or dare, Jinyoung asked.

Dare, Mark oppa said.

Then I dare you to kiss Jackson on his lips, not a quick one but a deep and passionate one, Jinyoung said with a smirking.

Woooaah, everyone cooed except the respective ones. Jackson looks very doomed. Mark oppa go near him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips and pulled back suddenly.

Ahhhhh, Hyung, I told you to do a passionate one, Jinyoung said with a disappointment.
.
.
.
.
You should have to go now, you should go after the dinner, Jaebum oppa said as I about to leave. It's already 9pm and Taehyung oppa and Jongin would wait for me ,I have to go now, I said. I bid goodbye to everyone and come outside as Jinyoung followed me to my building.

As I arrived infront of my building I turned around facing him.

Oppa,you should go, I can able to go alone from here and don't stay outside in cold, I said.

He hugged me making me inhale his scent. Go and sleep well and don't dare to skip dinner and don't forget to call me before you sleep,he said as I hugged him back.

Oppa too, sleep well, I said as I pat his back. He pulled and kissed me goodnight kiss. We kissed for a while and went our respective home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎁🎁

Kamsahamnida for reading ^_^ ^_^

Annyeonghaseyo👋👋👋👋

_shamin2215