Chapter 34

Nana's Pov:

                    My peaceful sleep is disturbed by the vibration of my phone. I groaned in irritation before picked my phone which is placed beside my pillow. I see the screen and it is a call from an unknown number, so I just ignored the call. I sits up and came out of my room walking towards the kitchen to grab something to drink. I grabbed a chocolate milk pack from the fridge and made my way to the living room.Then only I noticed that Jinyoung and Jongin are sleeping there. I forget to mention they are sleeping literally hugging each other.Jongin's head is on Jinyoung's shoulder while hugging Jinyoung's hand,because Jongin has the habit of hugging something when sleeping. On the other hand, there is Jinyoung,who was sleeping just hugging the cushion. I just raced back to my room to grab my phone and came back to the living room. I clicked a picture of them in this weird position. I want to tease Jongin with this. But by hearing the clicking sound Jinyoung wake up shooting his eyes wide open.

What are you doing?,he asked me as soon as he noticed me.

Ahh~just clicking-,I wasn't finished my words which were interrupted by Jinyoung's shouting.

Wtf, YAAH, why are sleeping like this?,
Jinyoung shouted while pushing off Jongin from him.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!,Jongin who just fell on the floor shouted. Why did you push me to the floor,he asked angrily.

Why the hell are you sleeping in my shoulder!!!, and drooling all over my shirt,YUCK, Jinyoung said while grabbing his shirt with his thumb and index finger.

I remember sleeping over there, Jongin said while pointing at the corner of the couch.

Kim Jongin, did you forget that you has the habit of sleeping while hugging something, I said.

Uhh, Nana, why are you here? and when did you wake up?,he asked me.

Just few minutes ago and for this,I said as I show the pic that I has taken just now.

YAAAH, DELETE IT, two of them shouted as soon as I showed it to them.

싫은데~(don't want to),I said as I quickly turned my phone.

What are you doing?,Jongin asked.

Sending it to Jackson, I said while I send that picture to Jackson.

Yaah, Neo, Kim Nana, you're so dead,they said as they started chasing.I tried my level best to escape from them but soon they caught me. Jinyoung Oppa snatched the phone from me and scroll through it.

Oppa, I already sent that to Jackson, no use in deleting it, I said.

Yaah, out of all people why did you sent that to Jackson, he is really weird, Jongin said.

That's why I send that to him,I said. Just then my phone vibrated.

You got a call, Jinyoung oppa said handing me the phone.I saw the caller ID and it was the same unknown number. I just ignored it.

Who is it?,Why didn't you attend it?,Jinyoung oppa asked.

It's a spam,I said.And again my phone vibrated and now it was text from Jackson.

Jackson:ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nana-ssi, good job 👍👍👍,it will be really helpful to tease Jinyoung 😂😂😂

Nana:That's why I send you this, you owe me Jackson-ssi😉😉

Jackson:Okay, tell me, what you want me to do?

Nana:Treat me at Mcdonald's😉😉😉😉