Chapter 20

Taehyung's Pov:

             Today is sunday. I didn't go home for the past week. So today I decided to spend this day with my sister.I bet she would be studying these days even skipping meals.I hope that she wouldn't get sick.

I go into the elevator and pressed the floor, as the door is about to close,but someone stop that.As expected it is none other than Jongin.

Hyuuunnnggg, you also came home, he cooed while getting inside the elevator.

Hmmm, what about you?,Perhaps, did you come only now?,I asked.

Uhhh, yeah, what about you hyung?,he asked.

Me too, I thought you would came here yesterday, I said.

No hyung, if I came, I would have study even in weekends. So that's why I stayed in dorm, he said.Do you know hyung? Nana made me study continuously for three hours right in three days,he said.

What can I do?,It's all your fate?,I said.

We arrived at home. It is 8 in the morning. I think Nana must be sleeping now.So we don't disturb her.
We starting cooking breakfast.

After the cooking is done, I asked Jongin to wake Nana. As he go, I arrange the dinning the dinning table. Suddenly I hear Jongin screaming my name and ask me come there.As I go there and I am also shocked to see that.

There I saw Nana and Jinyoung wake up in one bed blankly looking at us and each other.

Nana's Pov:

          I am sleeping peacefully even though sunlight hit straight in my face. I can feel an arm snaked around my waist and someone's breathe brushing my nape.Suddenly I wake up by hearing the screaming of Jongin's. He is calling Taehyung oppa loudly. I open my eyes and turn around. Now I know why Jongin is screaming my brother's name. Because I saw Jinyoung sleeping next to me. He began to open his eyes strugglingly by the loud noise.We looked into each other and sit straight.

We looked at the two boys in the door who were literally shocked.My face became red and Jinyoung's ears too.

Are you guys sleep together?,Next time I should've knocked before coming, Jongin said.

What happened?,Taehyung oppa asked.Why are you guys in same bed? and Jinyoung why are you here?,he asked him.

Well.... that...., yesterday we went out and Nana felt sick,so I came to leave here and.... I wait for her to fell asleep..., but.... I fell asleep.......,Jinyoung said shuttering a bit.

Yaahhh, we all know that you guys are engaged, but sleeping together is bit over....,Jongin said.

Are you alright now?,Taehyung oppa asked me with a concern.

I just nodded in response.

You two came and have your breakfast, he said and leave with Jongin.

What happened?why are you here?,I asked Jinyoung.

I just told the reason to your brother, Do I have to repeat it?, he asked back.

Why would you slept here?,I told you if you are tired, go and rest up, I said.

Yaaah, you remember that, but don't you remember that you are the one who pulled me down and sleep while hugging me, he said.

I face palmed myself. Then you must have go after I fell asleep, I said.

I don't know when you fell asleep, I think I fell before you, he said.

Aiiiiiishhhhh, embarrassing, I shouted.

Yeah,me too, it must be really embarrassing with my future brother-in-law,he said.

We came out and eat breakfast with them.

Yaah, you two must have enjoyed yesterday, Jongin said.

Just shut your mouth and eat,I said to him while grinding my teeth.

Are you guys just slept together or...... did something happened?,Taehyung oppa asked making us blush.

Oppppaaaa~,I whined. You too joined your hands with him for teasing me, I said whining.

I thought you must have really studying hard for exams, but it seems you are enjoying while dating and cuddling, Taehyung oppa said.

Yeah, hyung, you don't seen that, these two were always cuddling even in classes, Jongin said.

Yaaah,Kim Jongin, do you want to die?,I asked him.

Finally I found a way to escape from studying with you, he sighed in relief. If you force me to study,I will tease you with this, he said.

I started hitting, meanwhile, Jinyoung who is laughing by seeing this.

After the breakfast, he go to his dorm.

Jinyoung's Pov:

        I am going to my dorm from Nana's house after the breakfast. I can't believe that we slept together.I went inside my dorm.They are all sleeping, because today is Sunday and it's only 9 in the morning.They will wake up only at 11am.But while I am going to my room, I saw Mark hyung in the living room.He noticed me,so I went to him.

Where you have been yesterday night?You told that you are going on a date with Nana, he asked.

Yeah hyung, I went with her and also slept with her,I said as I covered my face.

Whaaat?,you slept with her, he asked.I told him everything and he just laughed and teased me.

Hyung don't tell this to anyone especially Jackson and Youngjae. If they go and ask to her, I am dead in her hands, I said.

I already heard,Jackson shouted from my back.

Everyone wake up by hearing the shouting of Jackson and gathered at living room and started asking me about yesterday and teasing me....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kamsahamnida for reading..🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Annyeonghaseyo👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

_shamin2215