Chapter 5

Nana's Pov:

                   Days just passed like that. Taehyung oppa also came to Korea and coming same school as me.He joined in the BTS group and had a nickname V.Taehyung oppa and Jongin both of them are now staying in their respective dorms.They came to my home only in weekends.School is as usual boring. No body in school know that me and Taehyung oppa are siblings except Jongin.Today is saturday.Today we decided to go dinner with Jonghyun oppa and Jiwon unnie.Now the time is 06:00pm.I have to go to the venue at 08:00pm.I felt very bored. So I called Taehyung oppa and asked him come. I need to buy grocery things.Because now I'm learning how to cook and daily I am trying to cook my breakfast and dinner.

Now I'm waiting for Taehyung oppa infront of my apartment.Suddenly I felt that someone is standing behind me and tip toeing towards me. I know who was that.

Oppa!! You came,I turned and said startling him.

You startled me, he said in horror.

Why did you call me?,Are you feeled bore?,he said.

Just a bit, so I decided to go for grocery shopping,that's why I called you, I said.

Then let's go, he said and dragged me.

We went to the market and buy the things.And we went to game center and play games for an hour.Now the time is 07:30pm. We are  now on the  way to going back home.

Are you feel comfortable in staying dorm?,I asked.

Hmmm, It's comfortable and fun to stay there, he said.

Oppa, why did you joined in that BTS group?,I asked.

In my class there is a guy named J-hope,a BTS member. He is the one who introduced BTS to me. And we became friends because all of them like me,he said. And why you don't want me to tell them that you are my sister, he asked.

Because I hate people glaring at me, Is just uncomfortable, that's why I don't want so, I said as we entered into my house.

After getting dress changed we went to the restaurant by bus.I am the one who insisted  to ride bus. So because of that we arrived there late. We arrived there at 08:20pm.But  even though we arrived late,Jongin is not arrived yet.

Jonghyun oppa and Jiwon unnie were super mad at him.If he arrived now he is dead meat. We ordered our food and wait for him.He came at 08:40pm.

Sorry guys, I strucked in traffic, he said as he sits.

Don't lie,Sehun told me that you forget the fact that tonight you have to come here and you only remembered  at 08:15pm,Jiwon unnie said as she flicked his head.

Noona, Do you spying me?With Sehun,he asked half shouting.

Yeah, I am spying you 24/7 by your friends. What you going to do?,she asked back.They started arguing.

Jiwon and Jongin, you guys stop fighting,Jonghyun oppa shouted at them.

After that our food arrived and we started digging in.Jongin kept irritating me in all ways he could.

Do you guys know that Nana is dating, Jongin suddenly said caused me to choke my food.

Whaat?,Jiwon unnie,Jonghyun and Taehyung oppa asked in unison.

Don't play around, just eat your food, I said as I hit his head 

How many times I told you to not hit my head, he said with a groaning.

What's that about?,Are you dating someone,Who is he?,they attack me with a bunch of questions.

It's not true-,I was about to answer but Jongin interrupt me.