Chapter 14

Jinyoung's Pov:

                   While the class went on, I tried to talk with her, but she ignored me. Is she mad at me?,For what?,I didn't do anything. Why is she mad at me?.Actually I must thank Jongin for the engagement gift.I really like it. Especially that video,Nana looked cute in that video. Now the question is why she mad at me?,I thought until Youngjae interrupt me by tapping my shoulder.

WHAAAT?,I yelled at him.

Aren't you eat your lunch hyung?,And why are you shouting at me?,he asked.

You go first, I will join you guys later, I said.

Ok, he said and left the classroom.

I was in a deep thought so that I didn't even notice that Nana was not there.
Suddenly I remember,by this time the article about our engagement was already out. So she want to be alone now, so she must be in the rooftop now.I left the classroom and walked the stairs to rooftop. As I expected she was there.But she didn't listen to the music or reading her book. She just sat there silently.At first I thought she was crying.She used to show her cold side to others. For me she is not a cold person, she is just shy to speak with people and she is very sensitive, because she was all alone since her childhood,even though she was with her brother.

Why are just standing there?,Aren't you going to sit?,she asked me after she noticed me.

I went and sat next to her.I looked at her face, she didn't looked like crying. I was just thinking-,I got cut off by her

About the article,she asked.

Uhh, I replied.

Why are you here now?,Are you planned to skip your lunch again?,I asked.

The article was probably out now, so I don't want to hear those annoying whispering and receiving those irritating glares, she said.

It seema like she was angry.

What about you?,she asked.

Same as yours, I replied.

I tried to talk with her but she kept ignoring me. She just answered me with a humming or a nod.

Yaah, what happened to you?,Why are you ignoring me?,I asked her.

Just don't talk to me, I'm not in tge mood to talk and I'm mad at you,she said.

Why are you mad at me?,I asked.

Don't you know?,she asked back.

Whaat, I asked blankly.

Just forget that, don't remember me that, she said.

Aaahh, for that picture and that video, I asked.

She just looked away.

Why are you mad at me for that, I am not the one who did that, Jongin did that, I said.

But you showed that to your friends, she said looking away again. Do you know how embarrassed I back then,she said.

I didn't purposely showed that to them. They were snatched my phone from me, I said. And did you mad at me for that?,You are so childish, I said.

Mwo?,she asked. She looks cute when she was mad.

Uhhh, you are just like a kid, I said while pinching her cheek.

She starts hitting me. I ran away from her, but she chase me after. After few minutes of running ahe finally catched me. We both looked at each other and laughed while panting.

She looks beautiful when she laughs. Now my heart is beating like drum. While looking at her my eyes fell on her lips. And again I have the urge to kiss her. I gulped while looked back at her eyes and smiled at her.

I have completely fell for her.

Nana's Pov:

          We both stand there panting. Suddenly my beat started to race when I looked at his eyes.

Whenever I am looked staright into his eyes, my heart started to beat crazily.I felt butterflies in my stomach when he smiled at me.

Kim Nana ,What happened to you?,Don't fall for him yet, I kept saying that to myself in my mind.

The class will start soon,Let's go, he said and dragged me to the door.

But I stopped.

What happened?,Aren't you coming?, he asked.

It will be embarrassing,I said looking down.

So what?,Are you going to stay here till evening?,he asked.

I didn't answer him. I just stood there looking down.

He sighed.Shall we ditch class and go somewhere?,he asked.

What if we get caught?,I asked.

Then we just go to our class now, he said.

Ok, we shall ditch class, I said.

Then let's go, he said and dragged me by grabbing my hand.

We went down amd went out of the campus by jump over the compound wall.

First we went to a restaurant,because both of us were not eaten our lunch yet.We both eat like a beggar. After filling the stomach he paid for our bill and we went out.

We went to the play center and played many games. I felt very happy whenever I was with him. Actually I do have feelings for him, but I have to complete my studies first.

Time flies really fast when I'm with him.

Now the time is 06:00pm. Then we went to the Han River. We sat there for a while chatting randomly.We took few pictures also. Then we started walking.Suddenly he grabbed my hand while walking. I don't resist him, because I also like it. Now we are walking hand in hand. Then after few hours of spending time together we arrived at home at 08:30pm.

We stood in front of my building.

Go and Sleep well. And don't skip your dinner he said while ruffling my hair.

Ne Ne~,eomoni, I said like a kid.

He chuckled and looked straight in my eyes.

Again I feel butterflies in my stomach. Somebody tell him to stop looking at me. This guy is killing me just by looking at me.

Suddenly he began to lean to my face. My whole world stopped suddenly. His lips is few inches apart from me. I stood there holding my breath.

He pressed his lips on mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally he kissed her...😘😘😘
Sry for the errors.
Kamsahamnida🌹🌹🌹🌹
Annyeonghaseyo~👋👋👋