Chapter 30

Jinyoung's Pov:

              Today I came to school earlier. I arrived here around 7:45 am. I didn't want to show my irritation to my friends, so that's  why I came earlier. As soon as I arrived at school I came to the gym room. I sat there for a while thinking randomly.

Are you alone here?,a voice came.

I looked up to see who was that. That was a girl named Lee Junghyun.

It's none of your business,I said coldly.

I think now you came to know about Kim Nana.She is just a flirt.First she flirted with you, then Youngjae and now the transfer student,she said.

Will you just leave from here?,I asked her furiously.

Oppa, I know how you are feeling, she said as she sat beside me and try to hold my hands.

I jerked away her hands and walked away from her,making my way out of there.

Jinyoung~, she called and before blocking my way.

How many times do I have to tell you to leave-,I didn't able to finish my sentence. She kissed me. I stood there frozen for a second and realized she is freaking kissing me. I pulled back and about to talk, just then I saw Nana standing at the door, looking towards us with teary eyes.From her looking I can tell she is not feeling well.

Nana-ah,listen to me,I tried to explain to her, but she turned and walk away. I had none other chance than following her. I followed her calling her name. But she just ignored.I know she is crying.

She went to the rooftop and so I.

Leave, she said in between her cry.

Nana-ah, listen to me, let me explain, I said.

Why should  I?,she asked.

I just stare her in clueless.

When I asked you to let me explain, you just ignored me and don't talked with me for the whole week for a silly reason. You did because I lied to you and went out with Sungjae. And yesterday also you did the same thing and again ignored me and my calls and text. Now you just kissed that girl and how could you  ask me to let you explain, she shout out her lungs.

I know what I had done, but It's not my fault, she was the one who throw her face at me, I said.

You are asking me to believe it, Am I looking stupid to you,I wasted my tears for you. I am just a fool, she said and cried.

She laid on her knees and cried.I also laid down to comfort her. I hold her face and she is burning up.

Nana-ah,you are having fever, let's go to the nurse room, I said and about to carry her, but she didn't let me.

Why would you care?,she asked.

I know you are angry at me, you can scold me later, now let's go to the nurse room, I said.

She jerked my hand away and weakly get up and making her way towards the staircase. She didn't even have the strength to walk.

I just stood there. I deserved this. I was ignoring her for nothing just because she met him without telling me, but now I did worse than that. How can I explain this to her. I deserve this for hurting and making her cry for the past week. I don't know what to do.I texted Jongin to go and help her.

Nana's Pov:

                   I came to the nurse room. No one was there,even the nurse. I just laid down on one of the bed. I thought about what happened few minutes before.How could he do that to me?,he got angry at me for went out with Sungjae without telling him, but he kissed a girl infront of my eyes and asked me to let him explain.Tears rolled down my face as I think that. Suddenly the door burst and Jongin came.

Yaaah, are you ok?If you are sick why did you came today?,he asked as he stepped in.

I sat up and looked at him.I'm okay, I replied weakly.

Why are you crying?,he asked as he sat beside me.

I just broke out in tears and cried hugging him.He just comforted me by patting my back.

I told him about what I had seen. He just made me laid down and patted my head to sleep.After few minutes I feeling my eyelids heavy and I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't know how many hours I slept. When I wake up I found myself in my room.I reached for my phone and saw dozen of calls and texts from Jinyoung. I ignored them and just laid down again for sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sry for the short chapter.

Sry for the errors..

Kamsahamnidha for reading...

_shamin2215