Chapter 28

Jinyoung' Pov:

           I am trying my best to ignore Nana. She kept on trying to talk to me and text me, but I just ignore them, even I couldn't, I try my best to not look at her. How could she lie to me? and she didn't gave an explanation after that night. Two days after that she didn't talk to me.But today she kept on text me and I kept on ignoring it.Now I am walking home from school. When I enter the home Jackson and Youngjae are in the living room talking about something. I just go to my room and sunk myself in bed.Even though I am angry at her, I am missing her like a hell.

Nana's Pov:

          Weekend,hell boring and lonely, after that day at school I didn't talk or text Jinyoung. Now I am in park reading a book.As I reading someone sat next to me, I didn't dare to look, I just continue my reading. After few minutes that person tap my shoulder, I looked at her blankly.

You're Kim Nana, right?,she asked.

Yeah, it's me, why?and Who are you?,Do I know you?,I asked.

You don't remember me, I am Shin Jaehyun, she said.

Now I remember, she is my friend,my childhood friend.Usually I am not a one who have many friends, but she is my only friend when I was in States. But she moved to Korea when I was 15.She is not my school friend,I met her in a park and we became friends.She is a year older than me.

Jaehyun unnie, How are you? Are living here, I asked.

Yeah, I am fine and you when did you came here?,she asked.

Last year, I answered.

Are you still like that, coming to park and reading books, she said.

Then what about you, still coming to park everyday, I asked.

Not everyday, just when I am lonely, she said.And you?,she asked.

Same as you, when I am lonely, I said.

We talk for a while and I told her about my engagement and my recent fight with Jinyoung. She said,she is also dating and told me about her life.We talked upto 6pm. We walked back home together and the I  came to know that she also living in my apartment. She moved here just a week ago.Then we parted in our respective floors. I came home and I think Jongin is in his room,seems like he came an hour ago. I just sat on the living room flipping the channels. Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was a text from Youngjae.

Y:Hey

Me:Wat?

Y:Are you free now?

Me:I think so.

Y:Then come down for few minutes.

Me:For what?

Y:Jackson hyung told me to call you, just come quick, we are already waiting infront of your building.

Me:K I'm coming.

As I about to go, Jongin came.

When did you came and where are you going?,he asked.

Just a minute earlier and I am going down to meet Youngjae and Jackson, I said before opening the front door.I come down and Jackson and Youngjae are standing infront of my building.

Why are you guys asked me to come here?,I asked.

He is the one who asked me to call you, Youngjae said.

For what?,I asked.

Just go somewhere else and discuss about the plan,Jackson said.

How about the coffee shop?,Youngjae asked.