Chapter 16

Nana's Pov:

Give me some time to like you, I said.

Then Am I allowed to like you, you have no objections for it, he asked.

I didn't answer him. I just stayed in silence.

Thank you, Nana, I am scared that you were going to reject my feelings, he said hugging me. There again I feel butterflies in my stomach. This guy is just irresistible.

After few minutes he let go off me and I came to tge classroom leaving him in the rooftop.I guessed from now on it will be awkward for me with him.

Then as usual the morning class went on and our literature teacher gave us an assignment.Jinyoung grouped up Jackson, Sehun.And for my unluck,I am grouped up with Jungkook, Jimin, Jongin and Youngjae.

At lunch Jinyoung dragged me to the cafeteria and we ate our lunch together. I kinda feel bad because he is spending less time with his friends because of me.

Then the school went on.After the school finished me and my so-called group mates were sitting in a round to discuss about the assignment.

You just do my assignments also,Jimin said.

Yeah mine too, Jungkook joined him.

Yeah ours too, Jongin joined them.

Mwo?What are you guys think about me?,Do you guys think that I will do your parts also, I asked.

Yeah you will, because you don't have any other option,if you want marks for the assignment, you have to do so,Jimin said.

So we hope you will do ours too, Jungkook said and two of them get up from the seats and go out of the classroom.

Jongin also about to get up but I shot him a death glare. So he just sit back in his seat.

After discussing we split the works among ourselves including Jimin and Jungkook. I won't do their work and I don't care about the marks. Actually I allotted them just a small work,if they don't do that small work,they will suffer, and I won't do anything. I talked with Youngjae. He talks a more but he is not a talkative like Jongin, I guess. And he is quite good in studies.And Jongin as usual kept blabbering.

After that I went home dragging Jongin with me,because I need to make him do his assignment works. Arrived at home after refreshing we started doing homework. He kept on talking nonsense.After two hours of continuous work,we decided to rest for a while.

Yaaah, Kim Nana-ah, you know I don't do assignments till now, why are you forced me to do it, he asked.

Then you want me to do all your guy's work?,I asked him back.

For a while he kept blathering about it. After we decided to cook dinner and Taehyung oppa also come home tonight.

While cooking Taehyung oppa came and joined us. After he arrived, I went to the living room.I opened my phone.No calls and text from Jinyoung.

After few minutes I got a message. It was from Youngjae. We even exchange our numbers.

Y:Are you free now?

Me: Yeah, why?

Y:Wanna hangout?

Me: It's sound nice, but Taehyung oppa just came, Sry maybe tomorrow.

Y:It's ok, wat r u dng?

Me:Simply sitting. Wat bout u?

Y:Waiting for dinner, Jinyoung hyung and Jaebum hyung are trying to cook something new.

Me:Ohhh, When did Jinyoung came home?He didn't text me today.

Y: He came before me. And did you guys fight?He seems fine now but last night he almost yell at Jaebum hyung and went to bed without eating dinner.

Me:We didn't fight... but something happened and Yesterday I was mad at him.

Y:Are you guys alright?

Me: Wat do u mean?

Y: About your engagement?Are you guys fine with it?

Me:Yeah... After all we don't have any other option.

Y:Do you like Jinyoung hyung??

Me:Why r u asking me that sudden??

Y:Answer me, do u lyk him?

Me: I gotta go, Taehyung oppa is calling me, Bye, see u tomorrow..

Y:Kk, but you have to answer me tomorrow, Gud nite~

Why is he asking that?Thank god he asked me in text. If he asked me in person, it would be super awkward for me. Tomorrow I must avoid him.

I don't know what to do with those two idiots, Jimin and Jungkook. I have to do something for make them to do their assignment.

Dinner ready, Nana-ah come here, Jongin shouted.

Coming~,I shouted before going there.

After the dinner Jongin went to his dorm.Me and Taehyung oppa are sitting in the living room.

Oppa,Your friends are so annoying, I said.

Who?Jimin and Jungkook?,he asked. They are always like that. What they do to you?

I has been grouped up with them for my assignment and your so-called friends told me that I have to do their works also and they just left.

They are too lazy for to do things like that. And what did you tell them?Do you agree that?,he asked.

Am I look like a fool, why would I do their works, I won't to them, I said.But I have to do something for make them to do their works.

Yeah do something and make them as your hostage.And how about you and Jinyoung, I heard you guys went to date ditching the class, he asked.

Yeah. So What?,I asked.

I am just asking.

Oppa ,what do I do?,I asked him.

What?,he asked.

Nothing, I said. And are you going to stay here today?,I asked him changing the topic.

No,I almost forget that. It's already 09:30,I have to go to my dorm,he said before stand up and walking towards the front door. I followed him to the door.

Good night and don't forget to close the window and don't stay late while reading books,he said.

Ne ne ,I said. After sending him I also came to my room and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading.

Sry for the errors.

Annyeonghaseyo🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

_shamin2215