Chapter 32

Nana's Pov:

                  As I came to the rooftop there I saw Jinyoung with that witch. I was about to go back but he called me.

Nana, wait, let's talk, he said.

I just remained silent.

Why are you standing here, just get lost, he said to her.

She just glared at me before making her way out of there.

Nana, let me explain, he said.

Explain what?,I asked.

About yesterday, what you have seen is not true, he said.

What's not true and I have seen that with my own eyes, I said as my voice raises.

That's not true Nana, just let me explain,he said.

Then what's that?,I asked.

I didn't did anything, she was the one who did that, it was unexpected and I didn't even knew that she is going to do that,he said.

Are you expecting me believe this, Am I a fool to you?.I thought I did mistake and I apologized to you many times and you just ignored me like nothing again and again. I tried very hard to explain to you and what you did, you don't even speak to me and you treated me like nobody and now,you want to believe you and forgive you, why?,I said out of anger.

I know,i really messed up and I am really sorry for that, he said.

Sorry for that, then you want  me to forgive you simply, I asked.You punished me because I went out with Sungjae without telling you, but I have to forgive you for kissing that witch, why do I have to do that?
You want to break up with me right?,Then-,I got cut off when he kissed me. All my pain were gone at that moment and all, everything what I am arguing over,all vanished as he kisses me. Wait, Is he kissing me now?, no way, Nana don't,my mind instructed me and I pulled back and slapped him.But he didn't mind that, seems like he was expecting that.

See, this is kissing and I didn't kiss her,understand and did you saw me kiss her like this,tell me did you saw?,he asked.

I just remained silent.He cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

I am really sorry for hurting you, I know what I had done is wrong. Sorry Nana, I am really sorry,he said as he wipes my tears with his thumbs.

But you-,I again got cut off as he hushed me.

I don't want to break up with you and I can't even think that, I will be really miserable if you are not with me. And whatever I done is just because of my jealousy.I hurted you really bad, Sorry for that,he said looking into my eyes.

You ignored and hurted me just because of your jealousy and you kissed her for that also?,I said.

For the nth time,I didn't kiss her, please don't say that again, he said.

Then what was she doing here just now?,I asked.

I was waiting for you and she was the one who followed me here ,I didn't do anything, he said shaking his head like a child.

(Nana's mind:Don't fall for that,Nana stay steady)

But I failed. I smiled at his cuteness.

Then, are we ok now right?,no fight, no misunderstanding, he said.

I think so, but you have to made up with me, I said.

Yeah, definitely, but answer me, he said.

Answer you what?,I asked.