summary

Lily has just spent two years at a 'boarding school' away from everything, her town, her family (well, what's left of it) and her best friends Ethan and Benny. But now, she's coming back, to start freshman year at high school.

To her, it's like nothing's changed, it looks like the same old town she grew up in, with the same old boring people. But after coming back from said 'boarding school', she knows that this town isn't what it seems and that it's filled to the brim with supernatural creatures. How does she know about these creatures? Well, that 'boarding school' that was mentioned, may have been a school for girls with unique powers.

Benny insists that, in the two years she's been away, he's gotten over his childhood crush on his best friend Lily. But will seeing her again bring back previous feelings? And what about Lily, will she fall for her goofy best friend?

Disclaimer:
[I do not own My Babysitter's a Vampire, I only own Lily and her plot line to the story]

Thank you for reading the summary to this new Benny Weir fanfiction! I literally forgot about the series until me and my friend watched the film. After that I binge watched the entire 2 seasons and my crush for Benny kinda came back. Sorry not sorry.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy the book!