three

Lily walked up the front steps to Ethan's house and knocked on his door. She was struggling with her science homework, so Ethan had agreed to help her. Benny said he would've, but he's more of a calculus guy, plus he was busy choosing the perfect movie for when he came over later that night.

Little did Benny know, that Lily was beginning to like the idea of attending Jesse's party - sure the boy sent shivers down her spine, but the party could be a way of making more friends.

Samantha answered the door, "Oh! Hi Lily, Sorry I thought you were the babysitter. Ethan! Lily's here!" she shouted up the stairs, "Just go right up, you know where his room is,"

Lily chuckled, "Thanks Mrs Morgan,"

She walked upstairs and into Ethan's room. 

As Lily tapped his shoulder, he looked up from the notepad he was sketching in, "Hey Eth," she smiled, "Ready to get started on the science homework?"

"Oh, yeah totally,"

Ethan turned around to help, when his computer made a ringing noise and Benny's face appeared on the screen. He couldn't see Lily though, she was out of shot as she was sat on the bed; she decided to get her books out and start on the homework.

"Hey man, any sign of the babysitter yet?" Benny asked.

"No, I'm staying in my room as a form of protest," Lily shook her head at how silly Ethan was being, it wasn't that embarrassing... 

"Hey, Ethan, I'm gonna go say hi to Jane," she interrupted, her and Jane got along quite well, so she thought she would go and talk to her whilst Ethan and Benny chatted for a few minutes.

"Oh, okay," he replied, as Lily made her way downstairs.

"Wait, was that Lily?" Benny asked after she left.

"Yeah, why?"

"Dude! Why didn't you tell me?! I could've said something stupid!" Ethan rolled his eyes, "Anyway, I've got the perfect plan for tonight. I've got a movie that I'm pretty sure Lily will like and I've brought her favourite candy, she is gonna love me!" Benny smiled, he was very proud of himself. He looked up at Ethan who had his eyebrows raised, "Before you say it, fine you were right, maybe I'm not as over her as I thought," Ethan smiled triumphantly, he enjoyed being right.

Downstairs, Jane and Lily were watching Dusk. Again. Lily decided she had given Ethan and Benny enough privacy and that she should go back upstairs and actually make a start on her homework.

She walked into his room and he wasn't talking to Benny anymore, finally he could help her.

"Can we get started now?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry," he turned around, when they heard some weird noises from outside.

"What is that?" Lily asked, it sounded like growling. They both went over to the window to have a look. She knew something was wrong as the growling didn't sound like an animal at all, it sounded like a vampire. She tried to remember what her friends from the boarding school told her about them. What if it attacks us? I'd have to use magic then, but what would Ethan and Benny think?

Ethan's computer rang again so he went over to answer it, Lily stood behind him.

"You hear that? Sounds like the ultimate raccoon fight in your backyard!" Benny said, holding what looked like a silver dish up to his ear. Lily chuckled and shook her head, he was very weird sometimes, "sounds huge!"

Suddenly, there was a loud crash and the doorbell rang. Lily and Ethan walked downstairs to see Sarah; Ethan looked mortified, whilst Lily couldn't hold back her laughter.