eleven

Lily and Sarah chased after Erica in the school hallway, "Erica, please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing," Sarah sighed, causing Erica to slow down and walk beside them.

"What? It's just cheerleading," Erica shrugged, "You said you wanted us to be normal,"

The girls watched as one of the cheerleaders knocked some books out of another girl's hands and laughed.  

"Cheerleaders are not normal!"

Lily chuckled, "Yeah, they're more evil than you two and you're vampires,"

Erica and Sarah turned to look at her with raised eyebrows, "You're a witch,"

"Point taken,"

"C'mon you two! You know I've always wanted to be a cheerleader, and now that I'm really hot, I can. Besides, these girls have been telling me to 'bite them' for years," Erica smirked, showing her fangs.

"I don't think that's what they had in mind," Lily muttered.

"Oh, c'mon, who's gonna miss just one?" Erica replied, smiling as she walked over to the sign-up table.

"I will," Benny whined from behind them. Lily and Sarah turned around to face him and Ethan.

"Isn't her joining the cheer squad kind of like letting Magneto join the x-men?" Ethan asked.

"That's one way of putting it," Lily replied, chuckling slightly.

Sarah furrowed her eyebrows, "Is that geek speak for a fox in the hen house thing?" Benny, Ethan, and Lily shrugged at each other, "Look if you two have any ideas on how to stop her, we're all ears,"

Benny and Ethan looked towards the cheerleaders, then back at Lily and Sarah, "You could join too,"

"No, there has to be another way,"

--

Lily and Sarah walked out of the changing rooms in their cheer attire, with scowls on their faces.

"Cowabunga," said Benny, smirking at Lily.

"Do not say anything!" Sarah groaned.

"I don't understand why I have to do this as well!" Lily said, trying to pull her skirt down - it wouldn't budge.

"You look... peppy," Benny remarked, grinning at them both.

"Look, somebody has to make sure Erica doesn't do any... sampling and we're the only ones who can squeeze into this thing," Sarah explained.

Lily sighed, "Can't I just help from a distance?"

"Let's see what you've got girls," Stephanie, the head cheerleader, said from the doorway. Lily and Sarah looked at each other and groaned as she walked away.

Benny smiled, "God bless cheerleaders,"

Sarah and Lily followed Stephanie into the gym, whilst Benny grinned, "I think they might need some back-up," he tried to follow them but Ethan pulled him backwards.

"I'm sure they'll be fine,"
As Ethan started to turn around, he knocked into Erica, "Woah! I just had a vision!"

"Yeah, dude, me too," Benny replied, waving at Lily from outside the gym, she mouthed 'help' in reply.

Ethan rolled his eyes, "No, a real vision. Erica's out for the head cheerleader's blood,"

"See there you go," Benny said, "Now we have to help those poor, hot, innocent cheerleaders," he put his arm around Ethan's shoulder, "Did I mention that they're hot? Especially that one," he pointed to Lily, she didn't notice as she was trying to follow the warm up Stephanie was showing them.

Ethan shrugged, "It couldn't hurt to keep an eye on them,"

Once the cheerleaders saw Benny and Ethan watching them, they threw them out, quite forcefully.

"Or it could hurt, a lot," Ethan groaned, clutching his stomach in pain. They then decided they needed a way to get 'up close and personal' and thanks to Benny's 'great idea', they could watch the cheerleaders, just not as themselves.

--

Since Lily was concentrating on the cheer moves, she didn't notice two new 'girls' enter the gym.

"Uh, Betty, Veronica, would you care to join us?" Stephanie said to them.

"Oh, we care," said 'Betty'. Lily looked up and had to hold back her laughter. Benny and Ethan were wearing wigs and cheer outfits, Benny had even put on some lip gloss.

"Sarah, why're Benny and Ethan dressed as girls?" she whispered.

"I have no idea," Sarah replied.

"Okay, now hit the shower rookies. Some of you new recruits are rank," Stephanie mocked, glancing at 'Betty' and 'Veronica'.

--

Ethan and Benny headed towards the girl's showers but Lily and Sarah stood in the doorway with their arms crossed.

"Excuse me, I uh, just wanted to fix my hair," Benny said, in a high-pitched voice, fiddling with his wig.

"Guys, save the act for your idiot friends," chuckled Sarah, trying to hold back her laughter.

"I can't believe-" Lily started, but Ethan interrupted her.

"Guys, listen, you can't tell anyone, it's important. I just had a terrible vision," he whispered.

"Yeah, we're gonna have to wash our eyes out with soap," Sarah laughed, high-fiving Lily.

"Look, we can handle Erica, go practise your cheers and have a cold shower," Lily told them, they both smirked.

"If you insist," Benny answered, attempting to follow them into the showers.

"At home!" Lily and Sarah yelled, walking away from them.

"Oh, right,"

--

Lily groaned as her and Sarah followed Stephanie and the rest of the cheer squad into the lunch queue. Stephanie pushed to the front and frowned at the lunch lady, "Liver sandwiches? Seriously? That's gross!"

"I know what I'd like for lunch," Erica muttered.

"You know, these kids were here first, every day you come in here and-" suddenly, the lady's fingers got jammed in the till. Lily furrowed her eyebrows, did Stephanie do that?

"You should be more careful," Stephanie smirked, wow cheerleaders really are evil, "Come on girls, we've got things to do,"

Lily and Sarah rolled their eyes as they walked over to Benny and Ethan, "Ugh, hanging with those girls makes me want to stake myself through the heart," Sarah told them.

"I can't believe you made me do this," Lily mumbled, as Erica dragged them both towards where the cheerleaders had gone.