five

Sarah nudged Lily as they walked down the street, "So, um, you and Benny were holding hands in there...?"

"It didn't mean anything, it was just out of fear," Lily replied, a blush forming on her cheeks.

"Oh c'mon! You like him and you know it!" Sarah smiled. Lily was about to deny it, when a red car pulled up behind them.

"Excuse me ladies, can you tell us where the vampire party's at?"

It was Ethan and Benny.

Sarah laughed, "I'm acting crazy because I got bit, what's your excuse?" Ethan smiled and Lily patted Sarah's shoulder, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it,"

--

"So," Benny started as they got in the car, he was sat in the back with Lily, and Ethan was sat in the front with Sarah, who was driving, "Are you going to explain what that little hand burning trick was?" he asked, looking at Lily.

"Okay, um, you know that school I went to?" she said, looking between Ethan and Benny, they nodded, "It was, uh, kind of a school for people with... special powers,"

"So it was like a magic school?" asked Ethan.

"Yeah, I guess,"

"Wait, so you're a witch?" Benny asked, Lily nodded, "But aren't they meant to be green and have warts and stuff?"

"Not all witches look like the one from 'The Wizard of Oz' Benny," Lily laughed.

"I know that but, aren't they meant to be evil?"

"Not all witches are evil either,"

He smiled back, then started panicking, "I know, I wasn't saying you were evil or ugly, I mean you - you're beautiful, uuh I mean," he started to stutter, "You're decent, not in a bad way though!" he sighed and stopped talking, Ethan and Sarah couldn't stop laughing.

--

The car pulled up to the party and Lily and Sarah got out, "Okay, you guys stay in the car, got it?" Sarah said through the window, mainly looking at Ethan.

"No way!" Ethan replied, as Lily thought he would.

"Just stay!" Sarah pleaded.

"We'll be back as soon as we can with Erica and Rory, okay?" Lily said, wondering why Sarah wanted her to help, she had never really fought a vampire before (aside from earlier that night, if that counts).

"Come on! We can-" Ethan got cut off by Sarah hissing at him, "Got it!" he said, clearly frightened.

Lily and Sarah looked to Benny, "I actually wanted to stay in the car so that works for me,"

Sarah and Lily ran towards the entrance and decided to split up, Lily would look for Rory (since he had somehow found his way into the party) and Sarah would look for Erica. As Lily searched, she got a lot of stares from (vampire) seniors, who clearly knew she was witch.

She started to get anxious and walked outside for some air where she saw Ethan and Benny, dancing. How stupid are they? She couldn't help but laugh at Benny, his dance moves are kind of cute. She walked over to them and cleared her throat; they stopped dancing abruptly.

"Aren't you guys meant to be in the car?" she asked, her arms crossed.

Benny and Ethan's eyes widened, "Uh," Ethan stammered, "We needed fresh air?"

Lily sighed and told them to follow her inside. As they were walking, Rory appeared behind them, making them jump, "Wazzzupp!" he said, putting his hands around Ethan and Benny's shoulders and winking at Lily, to which Benny glared at him.