No 1-Last Day

Photo of Keegan Above :3

I jolted awake hearing screaming and shouting coming from down stairs. Nothing unusual, ive dealt with all of the screaming for the past 17 years. I groan pulling my self from my uncomfortable but warm bed and Make my way over to my dresser to grab clothes for the day.

Today is the last Day of high school, No more of having to face the familiar faces of the bullies waiting to beat me up as I enter the school. No more being afraid to walk into class late and being tripped onto the floor by the airhead jocks.

Oh yeah I Guess I better explain who I am before we get started on this story huh. Well My name Is Keegan Pierce, Im 17 years old, I'm currently living with my two abusive parents who give anything to lay into me, Im probably the shyest kid at school because no one wants to Talk to me, I don't blame them though.

Would you want to talk the kid who comes to school with bruises from parents and cares about his grades so he can go to college. Plus As I bonus I have no friends. Literally none. Anyways on with story.

I head down stairs to the bathroom, which mean I have to walk pass the living area where my mother and farther are currently arguing in...again. I crept pass them but they heard me and turn their heads.

"Hi sweetie" My mother smiles but I know its fake, Its always fake.

My dad meets my gaze and storms towards me. Without realising what he was gonna do, he lands a punch to my stomach, dropping me to the floor.

"You disrespectful piece of shit! Greet your mother!" He shouts kicking me in the ribs.

"M-morning mum" I squeak from the pain, my farther nods and walk over to my mother pulling her into the kitchen. I pull myself from the floor and Crawl to the bathroom to get ready.

 I look at my reflection in the mirror. I lift my shirt revealing three new bruises. One on my ribs and the others on my stomach not to mention the old ones that are still healing.

I look at my face, there's still A bruise under my Grey eyes from the kids from school. Luckily it's on the left side of my face where my jet black hair sort of covers it.

I jump in the shower, quickly washing of any dirt and get changed so I can get this day over with. I sneak passed my parents and head out of the door ready to start another horrible day at school.

After 5 minutes of walking I reach school, thank-god I didn't live to far away, Im greeted as usual with the jocks shoving into me as I walk pass. I enter the doors and head down the hallway to get to my locker, which is difficult because almost every student is in here at once.

I open my locker and grab my biology and math text books for my two first classes for the day. As I finished up Someone slammed my locker door shut scaring the shit out of me. I turn around to be face to face with the one and only Sam.

Sam jackimson is one of the jocks that attend this awful school. He gives me shit every single day but I can't stand up to him, unless I wanna die, so I say nothing, as usual.

Sam smirks and shoves my shoulders into the lockers before walking off with his friends leaving me standing against my locker.

The bell finally rings and I stumble over to my class which is biology, which I enjoy and Its also what I'm going to college for, thats if I can get away from my parents.

When I entered the class room, All eyes immediately turn towards my direction, making me feel very uncomfortable. I walk over to the desk at the back with my head down, not wanting to make eye contact with any of the students. I slouch in my chair and placed my book on the desk.

When the bell finally rang everyone rushed out of class saying their final goodbye to the teacher and Me I just slowly packed everything up due to the soreness of my ribs so I couldn't move very fast. After I packed up I made my way over to the door saying a quick good bye to the teacher but what she said next made me stop in my tracks.

"Keegan I hope you Know I notice all the bruises" She says soft but sweetly. I turn around meeting her sad gazes. I couldn't response So I nodded slowly.

"Who does it?" she questions quietly. Should I answer her. "Everyone" I mumble. Her expression dropped like She saw a bunch of kittens being killed.

"Awh sweetie" She hugs me and I return the hug. "I hope you know that I gave a good word about you to the college you want to go to" She smiles warmly.

"Wait really" I felt happy which was a first in a long time. Maybe I could go to college with her help. "T-thank you so much Mrs Grinton" I smile and head towards the door giving one final wave and smile before heading to lunch.

During lunch Nothing special happen, just the usual me reading out side not interacting with anyone. After Lunch I have math which was the last block for me since I have a free period next.

When the teacher entered the class room everyone gave her a wolf whistle because she was "Hot" but not to me. Oh yeah I didn't tell you, Im gay. Which earn't more punches when people found out.

"Alright class since its the last day of your journey here, we will be doing a small group project to finish the year off. I don't get to excited, I'll be splitting you's up" She read through the names, the class was full off groans and yells. "Keegan, Alex and Sam, you guys can sit over there" She pointed to the corner of the room.

I walked over there hearing Sam protest, not wanting to work with me. "Shut up and do the work" The teacher growls putting sam back in place. I hear a Low chuckle beside me. I my head seeing a Boy with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes that you could stare at forever.

He meets my eye and smirks. I feel my cheeks heat up from his smirk. God dam. "I ain't doing any of this crap" I rolled my eyes and reply to myself "As usual" But sam heard it. "what did you say bitch" I gulped in fear. "n-nothing" I got back to doing the work for the group.

During the class I was stuck on a question which I couldn't understand. I almost figured it out when I'm assuming it was Alex gave me the answer. " Its 678" He says smoothly. "T-Thanks".

After Class I headed straight home, not bothering to say goodbye to anyone because Why would they care?