Epilogue

So this was it, today was the 25th of April meaning today I Keegan Pierce was getting ready to walk down the isle and be proudly renamed to Keegan Fisher while wearing a beautiful golden band around my finger meaning I was finally and officially going to be Alex's. 

Alex had proposed five months after graduation and we waited until the next year to actually get married so we can arrange a few things first. Alex did the whole cheesy sappy proposal, so here what happened.

We went to dinner at a very fancy restaurant that ended up costing Alex two weeks of rent because he forgot to pay it then spent it on dinner for us, anyway after eating we sat there for a while sharing stories about college and sipping fine wine trying to make the other laugh when he stood up from he chair searching his pocket with a delicate smile walking to me chair then got down on one knee.

The whole restaurant watched and 'awe'd loudly as I went a deep red letting a stray tear of happiness fall as I nodded and hugged him tightly saying yes over and over. I swear I haven't stopped smiling ever since that night. 

But today was defiantly better.

I fixed my suit up looking into the mirror, my hands shook slightly but I was super excited mainly because I get to see Alex in a suit again, what you can't blame me because he looks hella fine in a suit but also I'm going to be officially Alex's partner better yet his husband.

Meaning a lifetime of love and happiness

"Keegan it's time hurry up" One of Alex's friend Courtney that I met a few months ago and is now my best friend sassily ushered me out of the dressing room and outside where we made our way to walk the isle. 

My family wasn't here today but I didn't care because I had Alex's family and I love them with all my heart. The accepted me straight away and was always asking Alex when I'm coming back to see them, they didn't care if Alex was there only if I was which made me laugh. 

Our friends from college were coming as well and over the period of time since graduation most of them turned into rather fine looking people.

I stood at the end of the isle looking to the scene before me, where Alex was standing there was a podium for the guy who binds our love or what ever he does, there was white flowers surrounding the place, I don't care if flowers weren't manly but then again we weren't, I mean seriously we're two gay dude about to get married, the place looked absolutely breath taking. 

The Man up front look down and saw me standing there so he ordered everyone to stand as Alex turned around be couldn't see me yet. Courtney was walking down the isle with me hand in hand because she begged me to allow it but truth be told I was actually going to beg her to walk down with me so win win.

Everyone turned and looked smiling but when Alex finally saw me he held the biggest smile, his smile was so big I feared a gravitational pull was going to form because of how big it was.I wasn't aware how much I was smiling at him until my cheeks started to hurt.

Finally getting up to where Alex was I kissed Courtney's cheek and took Alex's soft hand standing in front of him. Soon everyone was seated and the guy began the speech. We both listen carefully to the man and spoke parts that we needed with strong loving voices. 

Alex was the first to speak while smiling to me holding my hand.

"Will you honor him, love, respect and protect him. Will you accept him for who he is and who he will be? Do you aspire to nurture him and help him grow as an individual? Will you be honest with him and stand beside him no matter what may come your way?"

"I do" Alex said proudly making butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"Keegan" The man turned to me, breathing deeply I held Alex's hand tightly.