No 17- Horror ain't my thing

Alex's POV

"Man you sure you're alright" Bailey's voice broke the silence. He walked over to where I was sitting next to the tree in the dirt. Bailey bent down to my level checking my face.

"Dude Im fine, my heart is still beating just leave it!" I snapped getting annoyed at everyones concern. I suddenly felt bad, Bailey was only trying to help and I snapped. He went to stand up but i gripped his wrist quickly.

"Sorry Bay I'm just tired and my faces hurts. I just wanna get home to Hannah and to my bed. Ive had enough of this for a bit" suddenly I felt like I needed to see Keegan too, its weird I feel different with out him around like I feel lost...

Bailey smiled and pulled me up into a bro hug. We headed over to where the car was parked and loaded our bags.

"Oi idiots you's ready!" I shouted seeing them jog over to the car and jump in. Dirt swirling behind him from the track

"Tyler get your ass in already!" 

"But Brendon I don't wanna be in the middle you get in first" "

Tyler I will end you now hurry the fuck up!" 

"Not fair, fine but Im laying my pray mantis legs on you!"

Brendon and Tyler were arguing about who's sitting in the middle. This is gonna be a long drive back. We headed onto the highway, five fucking hours of arguing between Tyler and Brendon and being cramped in a small car great...

Keegan's POV

I woke at 11:30 in a worry that I had missed class but I calmed down realising it was sunday. Wait sunday Alex gets back tonight oh wait he's spending it with Barbie sorry I mean't slut wait no Hannah sorry.

I sit up, running a hand though my hair thats like a bird nest at the moment. After a moment I felt my sleeves sticking to my arms. What in the world. I tugged my sleeve, it felt wet. I looked at my fingers seeing a tint of red coat my skin, I must have scratched them when I was asleep. 

Memories from yesterday came flooding back in.

My shoulders slouch, my mood instantly went down. I dragged myself out of bed into the bathroom to have a shower and do something with this bird nest hair.

After I was done with the shower I changed back into my grey sweats and grabbed a clean long sleeve from the closet and slipped my glasses on. Since Alex get's back I'll have to cover my arms the whole time.

I left the bathroom and headed into the kitchen feeling my stomach growl from hunger. I don't want to eat. I don't need to eat. I thought to myself. "Im fine" I mumbled heading over to my desk, needing to complete some studying before class tomorrow.

Hours passed by and I've been in the same spot for five hours staring at a text book and laptop. It currently 4:30 which means Alex should be home soon. At least he had a nice weekend away as for me, mine was fucking shit but I'll lie and say it was nice.

Then I remembered the bruises on my face, how am I gonna hide them. I grew worried I can't bullshit out of this one. Maybe I won't say anything until he brings it up.

I sat there staring at the wall before I heard the click of door being opened. There was a lot of shuffling before my name was called out.

"KEEGAN!" Alex shout dropping his bag on his bed. I turned around and I was utterly shocked.

His face had bruises everywhere and his bottom lip was split. "What happened?" I stood up rushing over to him checking his face.

He just stared at me in horror. "What?" I question getting worried. Oh god he noticed mine.