No 5-Small Adventure

Keegans POV

When I woke the Next Morning I jumped up in surprise realising I wasn't at home and that I was indeed student at college. It felt strange not waking up by the screams and shouts from the drunks that call themselves parents.

I reached over and grabbed my glasses because I could barely see anything. I look back over to see Alex Still sleeping. I could hear his soft snores from my bed. 

He was hugging a Pillow while his jet black hair fell over his sleeping eyes. I should probably stop staring, I don't wanna be a creep.

I rolled out of bed being mind full off my ribs and headed over to the closet to grab my outfit for the day, which was just skinny jeans, a black and White v-neck. 

I walked over to the bathroom making sure not to awake the beast and jumped in the shower. After my shower I brush my teeth and did my hair only to run a hand through it giving it a messy look and quickly put my glasses back on.

I exit the bathroom to see Alex shirtless looking through the closet. I immediately blush seeing his toned torso.

"Oh hey Keegan" Alex yells with a cheery tone. "Uh hi" I say while making my way over to the bed.

Alex's POV

I awoke seeing that Keegan wasn't there, for some reason I felt really worried until I heard the shower turn on. I slowly sat up from the bed while rubbing shit out of my eyes. 

I strolled through my phone for 10 minutes before deciding to get up and get changed for the day.

I made my way over to the closet while taking my shirt off. I rampaged through my clothes looking for something stylish but comfy to wear. 

I hear the bathroom door open and I turn around to see a red looking Keegan staring at me. Is he blushing. Awh.

"Oh hey Keegan" I yelled "Uh hi" he says quietly while making his way over to his bed. Man he needs to be louder, he's like a fucking mouse.

"So Keegan, classes start in like 3 days, got any plans" I try to get a conversation out of him. He thinks for a second before shrugging. "Uh not really I'll probably just stay here and read" he shrugs again.

"Jesus dude you're in college, its time to fuck around and have some fun" I wave my arms around. He meets my gaze.

 "What is there to do here?" Is he fucking serious.

"Uh like go out side with nature and you know look at the birdy birds, be in the sun, by the looks of it you need the sunlight" I smirk, he looks at his skin before looking back at me.

"Um okay sure" He sounds unsure. 

"c'mon" I nod my head towards the door while the adventure awaits us.

We finally get outside seeing theres not a single cloud in sight. We were walking down a foot path which I assume leads into town. 

I looked down at Keegan, he looks so tense and fragile at the same time.

"So Keegan why did you choose biomedical science" I asked while staring ahead. From the corner of my eye I see him shrug...again.

" I don't know I guess I just enjoy learning about the body and all of that" Fair enough I suppose. "What are you um majoring in" He asked softly looking my way.

 "I'm here for Psychology major, never know we might be in some of the same classes" I grin kinda hoping I was right.

As we were walking I started to see the town in sight. 

I kinda forgot that Keegan weighs like 20kgs unlike my other mates who weigh like 95kg, I shoved Keegan playfully which turn out more like a deadly shove because in seconds Keegan went flying into the ground.

I couldn't contain my laughter even if I tried. I eventually stopped laughing seeing that I might have hurt him. 

"W-why did you do that" He looks up with the biggest and saddest eyes I have ever seen, it broke my heart.

"I'm so sorry, I kinda forgot your like 20kgs compared to other people" I extended my hand which his took. "Its-its okay Im used to it" He mumbles to him self but I heard it.

"what do you mean" I stopped him from walking. "Nothing, c'mon" He nods his head to the town before us.

Keegan's POV

"Nothing, c'mon" That was close. We continued to walk into the city, I've never been in this side of town before. It was cute with all the little coffee shops and book stores. I diffantly loved it here.

"I wanna show you some where" Alex Smiles down at me. His height is not fair honestly. "Where are we going" I question getting a little nervous. 

"You'll see Keegs" Keegs, did he seriously call me Keegs. Agh I hate that name but I cant say that, He's the only person that actually talks to me, I cant piss him off.

Another 5 minutes of walking we stood infront of a coffee shop that linked with a book store. It had big letters spelling "Mint Cafe" on the front of the store.

 I smiled at the cheesy little shop and looked up at Alex whose already staring, I quickly looked away.

We entered the store sudden I hear yelling from what sounded like a young lady. "Alex Fisher!" I look around when a women runs towards Alex and attacks him with a hug. 

"Hey aunt Stacie" He chuckles so thats his aunty huh.

Stacie turns around and looks at me and smiles. "Alex whose this fine young gentle man" She giggles, I smile at her.

 "This Is Keegan, we're room mates" He wraps an arm around my shoulder, I feel heat rise in my cheeks and neck. I studied stacie for a moment, she has dark brown hair, a few tattoos, some piercing and bright red lipstick.

"Found your self a girl yet" I don't know why its fazed me when she said that but what she said next caught my attention. 

"Or a guy, there's a few cute ones that come in here every so often" She winks at him. He looks at his feet before replying.

"Nah not yet Aunt Stacie but hopefully soon though" He smiled warmly at her. 

"Well come one lads, lets get you seated" She directed us over to a table near the window and asked what we wanted to drink. Alex order a hot chocolate and I ordered a cappuccino.

One thing that was stuck in my mind was that Alex is into guys as well.