No 8- Kisses and Hugs

Keegan's POV

The Place was packed with teenagers dancing and drinking. We managed to get inside the doors with out getting wiped out by other students.

"Oi ALEX!!" I hear a clearly drunk guy shout out. I and Alex snapped our heads towards a well-built guy who had a drink in one hand and girl wrapped around the other.

"Austin hey man" Alex does the usual guy bro hug thingy. "So glad you can make it, Plenty of women here tonight my friend, drink up" Austin winks clearly stating Alex to get some. I roll my eyes earning a glare from the girl that hugging to Austin's side. Austin meets my gaze and smiles.

"Who's this Alex" Alex looks at me then back at Austin. "This is Keegan, My roommate" He smiles and wraps an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him.

We made our way over to the kitchen, stepping over people who are already knocked out on the ground.

"Keegan, what you like to drink my man" He smiles while looking through the bottles of drinks. I didn't drink so I didn't know what to reply. I sat on the counter while he was busying himself with drink making.

"Uh what do you suggest" I gave a weak smile hoping he finds something nice instead of a throat burning drink.

"Here" He smiles shoving a red cup in my hand. I smell the drink first, and it smells my cherries, very sweet. Oh well here goes nothing I guess.

I take a mouth full of the drink, and it tasted like Cherries and some other drink mixed in with it. It made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. It made me feel full, unlike the empty feeling I usually have.

It was amazing; I wanted more. Alex noticed my liking to the drink and chuckled. "You like it" I nod eagerly. "what is it, it's amazing" He takes my cup that I had already finished and pours more of that delightful drink in.

"Vodka and Cherry juice my friend, Drink up buddy" He give me cup back while pouring one for himself. He sipped his drink and smiled to himself. I was swinging my legs back and forth like a child, but hey it was fun.

We stayed in the kitchen for about 20 minutes talking with some of his mates and drinking shots and cups of vodka and cherries.

Talking to his mates weren't as bad As I thought they Were. They were very friendly and happy, they always smiled unlike me who usually wore a blank expression, but not tonight, I was laughing a lot.

Alex and I were in a conversation about Trees...Don't ask, when we were asked to play truth and dare. Honestly, I was a bit nervous to play because 1. I don't really know these person a lot, 2. I'm not good with doing or asking dares and 3. I don't want to embarrass myself.

I tried to protest in playing, but Alex kept giving my puppy eyes that I couldn't resist. He's lucky his cute. Wait what meh never mind I'm tipsy. I had refilled my cup before we left the kitchen, I was on my 4th, and Alex managed to get to his 6th...Impressive.

We sat in a circle on the floor, I was next to Alex and had Austin on my left. Alex was leaning on my arm and wrapped his arm around my waist like he was hugging my side.

I felt heat reached my cheeks and neck, didn't help that he was breathing on my neck.

"OKAY! who first!" A young girl in a tight Pink dress shouts. She looks around the room and points to a random girl in a black dress.

"Ashely truth or dare" Pink dress girl asks. "Hmmm Dare!" 'Ashely' replies with a smirk waiting for her dare. "Okay, Ashley I dare you to Kiss...Austin" She wore an evil grin.